The Science Fiction, Fantasy, & Weird Fiction Magazine Index
Stories, Listed by Author
Previous Author Index Table-of-Contents
HAWTHORNE, NATHANIEL (1804-1864); (about) (chron.)
- * The Birthmark, (ss) The Pioneer Mar 1843
- * Dr. Heideggers Experiment, (ss) The Knickerbocker Jan 1837, as The Fountain of Youth.
- * Ethan Brand, (ss) Boston Weekly Museum Jan 5 1850, as The Unpardonable Sin.
- * Feathertop: A Moralized Legend, (ss) Mosses from an Old Manse, Wiley & Putnam 1846
- * The Fountain of Youth, (ss) The Knickerbocker Jan 1837; also as Dr. Heideggers Experiment.
- * The Ghost of Doctor Harris, (nf) Nineteenth Century Jan 1900
- * The Gray Champion, (ss) The New-England Magazine Jan 1835, as by The Author of The Gentle Boy.
- * The Great Stone Face, (ss) The National Era Jan 24 1850
- * Rappaccinis Daughter [Rappaccini], (nv) United States Magazine and Democratic Review Dec 1844
- * The Unpardonable Sin, (ss) Boston Weekly Museum Jan 5 1850; also as Ethan Brand.
- * The White Old Maid, (ss) The New-England Magazine Jul 1835, as The Old Maid in the Winding-Sheet by The Author of The Gray Champion.
- * Young Goodman Brown, (ss) The New-England Magazine Apr 1835, as by The Author of The Gray Champion.
HAY, C. DAVID (fl. 1980s-2000s) (chron.)
- * Anasazi, (pm) Hadrosaur Tales Volume Fourteen, ed. David Lee Summers, Hadrosaur Productions 2002
- * Cemetery, (pm) October Dreams, ed. David Kubicek & Jeff Mason, Kubicek & Associates 1989
- * Cosmos, (pm) Tales of the Talisman v1 #4 2006
- * Dark Journey, (pm) Midnight Zoo v1 #5 1991
- * Deadman Slough, (pm) The Ultimate Unknown Spr 2000
- * The Hairy Thing, (pm) Midnight Zoo v1 #5 1991
- * Night Watch, (pm) Dead of Night Spr 1990
- * Old Photographs and Dust, (pm) Songs of Innocence #5 2004
- * The Skull, (pm) Midnight Zoo v1 #5 1991
- * Twilight Time, (pm) Penny Dreadful #10 1999
- * Yesterdays Rose, (pm) The Ultimate Unknown #23 2001
- * Yesterdays Roses, (pm) Outer Darkness #25 2002
HAY, GEORGE; pseudonym of Oswyn Robert Tregonwell Hay, (1922-1997); (about) (chron.)
- * All That Flies, (ss) Ghosts & Scholars #2 1980
- * An Error of Long Standing, (ss) Ghosts & Scholars #7 1985
- * The Man Who Did (L. Ron Hubbard), (ar) Ad Astra #12 1980
- * Man, Womanand Android, (n.) Science Fiction Monthly #10 1951
- * Over and Out, (vi) Science Fantasy #71 1965
- * Science Fiction: Thinking or Dreaming, (ar) Ad Astra #4 1979
- * A Serious Call, (ss) Ghosts & Scholars #1 1979
- * Synopsis, (vi) Impulse Jun 1966
- * Twenty Years On, (pm) Science Fiction Review #43 1971
- * [letter from Dagenham, Essex, England], (lt) Analog Dec 1980
- * [letter from London W1N 8EQ, England], (lt) Analog Oct 1971
- * [letter from London WCIN 2AB, England], (lt) Analog Nov 9 1981
- * [letter], (lt) The Alien Critic #6 1973, #11 1974
- * [letter], (lt) Science Fiction Review #22 1977, #24 1978, #36 1980
- * [response to Someday Youll Be Rich!], (ms) Science Fiction Review #37 1970
- * [transcript of discussion following Pohls speech at Chessmancon], (sy) Speculation #31 1972
- * [two letters], (lt) Science Fiction Review #34 1980
- * Critical Mass: Remembering George Hay by Dave Langford, (cl) Odyssey #2 1998
- * The Edward De Bono Science Fiction Collection reviewed by Richard E. Geis, (br) Science Fiction Review #21 1977
- * Foundation: The Review of Science Fiction, Numbers 1-8 reviewed by Darrell Schweitzer, (br) Science Fiction Review #30 1979
- * Hell Hath Fury reviewed by Leslie Flood, (br) New Worlds Science Fiction Jan 1964
- * The John W. Campbell Letters, Vol. I reviewed by Orson Scott Card, (br) Worlds of If Sep/Nov 1986
- * The John W. Campbell Letters, Volume 1 reviewed by Richard E. Geis, (br) Science Fiction Review #59 1986
- * The Necronomicon: The Book of Dead Names reviewed by Richard E. Geis, (br) Science Fiction Review #30 1979
- * Pulsar 1 reviewed by Richard E. Geis, (br) Science Fiction Review #34 1980
- * Pulsar 1 reviewed by Ron F. Tait, (br) Science Fiction (Australia) v2 #2 1979
- * Pulsar 2 reviewed by Richard E. Geis, (br) Science Fiction Review #36 1980
Next Author Index Table-of-Contents