Miscellaneous Anthologies Index
Stories, Listed by Author
Previous Author Index Table-of-Contents
PATCHEN, KENNETH (1911-1972) (chron.)
- * Because the Ground-Creature Looked So Sad, (pm)
- * The Murder of Two Men by a Young Kid Wearing Lemon-Colored Gloves, (pm) Collected Poems, New Directions Publishing 1942
- * On the Parkbench, (pm)
- * Where?, (pm)
PATERSON, KATHERINE (chron.)
- * The Last Dog, (ss) Tomorrowland: Ten Stories About the Future, ed. Michael Cart, Scholastic Press 1999
- * Star of Night, (ss)
PATON, ALAN (1903- ) (chron.)
- * A Drink in the Passage, (ss)
- * A Life for a Life, (ss)
- * The Waste Land, (vi) 1961
PATTEN, LEWIS B. (1915-1981) (chron.)
- * Big Black and the Bully, (ss) Fifteen Western Tales 1951, as The Rough String.
- * Dobbs Ferry, (ss) 1950; Fiction House.
- * Fast-Draw Feud, (ss) Western Short Stories Nov 1950; also as High-Carded.
- * Gun This Man Down, (nv) Dime Western Magazine 1954
- * High-Carded, (ss) Western Short Stories Nov 1950, as Fast-Draw Feud.
- * Mama Rides the Norther, (ss) Thrilling Western Mar 1953
- * Massacre at Cottonwood Springs, (ss)
- * The Rough String, (ss) Fifteen Western Tales 1951; also as Big Black and the Bully.
- * Too Good with a Gun, (ss) Zane Greys Western Magazine Apr 1950
- * The Winter of His Life, (ss) The Colorado Quarterly 1953
PATTON, FRANCES GRAY (chron.)
- * And Hearts in Heaven, (ss) The New Yorker Jan 17 1948
- * Grade 5B and the Well-Fed Rat, (ss)
- * The Second-Grade Mind, (ss) Colliers Dec 6 1952
- * Two Nice Girls, (ss) Seventeen
PATTULLO, GEORGE (Robson) (1879-1967) (chron.)
- * Blue Blazes, (ss) The Saturday Evening Post Sep 11 1915; in A Good Rooster Crows Everywhere, 1939.
- * Corazón, (ss) McClures Jul 1910
- * Off the Trail, (ss) McClures Mar 1912
PAUL, LOUIS; pseudonym of Leroi Placet, (1901-1970) (chron.)
- * A Cup of Coffee, (ss) Esquire Jan 1935
- * Lay Me Low!, (ss) Forum and Century Feb 1935
- * No More Trouble for Jedwick, (ss) Esquire, Mar 1934
PAULUS, ARNOLD (chron.)
- * Branded By the Red Butterflies, (ss)
- * Queen of the Paris Red Light District, (ss)
- * Witch of the Islands, (ss)
Next Author Index Table-of-Contents