Miscellaneous Anthologies Index
Stories, Listed by Author
Previous Author Index Table-of-Contents
PRESCOTT, JOHN (Brewster) (1919- ); (about) (chron.)
- * The Apache Prisoner, (ss) The Saturday Evening Post Oct 29 1955; also as My Father and the Winning of the West.
- * Bear-Sign, (ss)
- * Cowards Canyon, (ss) 1951; Popular.
- * The Landladys Daughter, (ss) The Saturday Evening Post May 5 1956; also as Way of the Law in Calico.
- * Man Afoot, (ss)
- * My Father and the Winning of the West, (ss) The Saturday Evening Post Oct 29 1955, as The Apache Prisoner.
- * A Ribbon for Ginger, (ss)
- * The Runt, (ss) Adventure Jan 1949
- * Thirst, (ss) Gunsmoke Jun 1953
- * Uneducated Leather, (ss) Street & Smiths Western Story Magazine Aug 21 1943; also as Winter Harvest.
- * Way of the Law in Calico, (ss) The Saturday Evening Post May 5 1956, as The Landladys Daughter.
- * Winter Harvest, (ss) Street & Smiths Western Story Magazine Aug 21 1943, as Uneducated Leather.
PRICE, E(dgar) HOFFMANN (Trooper) (1898-1988); (about) (chron.)
- * Forbidden Food, (ss) Spicy Western Stories Nov 1940
- * A Furthest Note on the Red Planet, (ar) Amra v2 #42 1966
- * Introduction, (in) 1971
- * A Memory of R.E. Howard, (bg) Skull-Face Omnibus, Arkham House 1946; a slightly different version appeared in The Ghost for May 1945 under the title The Book of the Dead, Chapter 2, Robert Ervin Howard.
- * Response, (ar) Amra v2 #33 1965
PRICE, REYNOLDS (1933-2011) (chron.)
- * Broad Day, (ss) Shenandoah 1975
- * The Names and Faces of Heroes, (nv) Shenandoah Sum 1963
- * Night and Day at Panacea, (ss) Harpers Aug 1974
PRIESTLEY, J(ohn) B(oynton) (1894-1984); (about) (chron.)
- * Doomsday, (ss) The London Magazine Mar 1930; also as Mr. Strenberrys Tale.
- * Introduction, (in)
- * Mr. Strenberrys Tale, (ss) The London Magazine Mar 1930, as Doomsday.
- * Not Having the Tourist Mind, (ar) Open House, Harper 1927
PRITCHETT, V(ictor) S(awdon) (1900-1997) (chron.)
- * The Accompanist, (ss) Winters Tales 24, ed. A. D. Maclean, St. Martins 1978
- * The Comic World of Dickens, (cr) The Avon Book of Modern Writing No. 2, ed. William Phillips & Philip Rahv, Avon 1954
- * The Corsican Inn, (ss) The Fortnightly Review Feb 1930
- * The Diver, (ss)
- * The Educated Girl, (ss) Transatlantic Review 1960
- * Eleven OClock, (ss)
- * Eleven OClock, (ss) The Sailor and Other Stories, Knopf 1938
- * Faits Divers, (hu)
- * The Fall, (ss)
- * Just a Little More, (ss) The New Yorker
- * Main Road, (ss) The New Statesman and Nation May 9 1936
- * The Nest Builder, (ss) Winters Tales 12, ed. A. D. Maclean, Macmillan UK 1966
- * On the Edge of the Cliff, (ss)
- * Pocock Passes, (ss) The London Mercury Apr 1939
- * The Saint, (ss) Horizon Apr 1940
- * The Spree, (ss) Playboy Dec 1973
- * Things, (nv) Winters Tales #27 1981
- * Tragedy in a Greek Theatre, (ss) The Cornhill Magazine Jan 1927
- * Woolly Gloves, (ss) The Fortnightly Review Jun 1931
Next Author Index Table-of-Contents