Miscellaneous Anthologies Index
Stories, Listed by Author
Previous Author Index Table-of-Contents
SCHULBERG, BUDD (chron.) (continued)
- * Meal Ticket [Formula Fighter], (ss) The Saturday Evening Post Mar 21 1953
- * The Real Viennese Schmalz, (ss) Esquire Sep 1941
- * Somebody Has to Be Nobody, (ss) The Saturday Evening Post Oct 18 1941
- * Spotlight, (vi) Liberty Nov 19 1938
SCHULMAN, MAX (chron.)
- * The Face Is Familiar But, (ex); from The Many Loves of Dobie Gillis, novel, Random House 1945.
SCHULZ, BRUNO (1892-1942) (chron.)
- * Fathers Last Escape, (ss) Sanatorium Under the Sign of the Hourglass 1937
- * The Street of Crocodiles, (ss) The Street of Crocodiles 1963
SCHWARTZ, LYNNE SHARON (1939- ) (chron.)
- * Killing the Bees, (ss)
- * Plaisir dAmour, (ss) The Ontario Review 1978
- * Rough Strife, (ss) The Ontario Review Fll-Win 1977
- * The Trip to Halawa Valley, (ss) Shenandoah 1995
- * What I Did for Love, (ss)
- * The Wrath-bearing Tree, (ss)
SCITHERS, GEORGE H(arry) (1929-2010); (about) (books) (chron.)
- * Balthus of Cross Plains, (br) Amra v2 #3 1959, as Balthus of the Tauran & Robert of Cross Plains; review of Beyond the Black River.
- * Balthus of the Tauran & Robert of Cross Plains, (br) Amra v2 #3 1959; also as Balthus of Cross Plains.
SCOTT, [Sir] WALTER (1771-1832); (about) (chron.)
- * The Legend of Robert Bruce and the Spider, (nf)
- * Native Land, (pm)
- * One Crowded Hour, (pm)
- * Robert Bruce King of Scotland and the Spider, (ex); from Tales of a Grandfather: Being the History of Scotland, 1827-29.
- * Song of Harold Harfager, (pm)
- * The Tapestried Chamber, (ss) The Keepsake, 1829 1828
- * The Two Drovers, (nv) Chronicles of the Canongate, Cadell & Co. 1827
- * Wandering Willies Tale [from Redgauntlet], (ex) Constable 1824
Next Author Index Table-of-Contents