Miscellaneous Anthologies Index
Stories, Listed by Author
Previous Author Index Table-of-Contents
CLARKE, ARTHUR C. (books) (chron.) (continued)
- * The Twenty-First Century: A (Very) Brief History, (ar) Sunday Telegraph Feb 21 1999, as 2001 and Beyond.
- * Undersea Holiday, (ar) The Challenge of the Sea, Arthur C. Clarke, Holt, Rinehart & Winston 1961, as The Submarine Playground; an earlier version appeared in Holiday for August 1954.
- * The Uses of the Moon, (ar) Harpers
- * Voyages to the Moon, (br) Journal of the British Interplanetary Society Sep 1949
- * Walter Alvarez and Gerrit L. Verschuur, (br) Times Higher Education Supplement 1997; Review of T. Rex and the Crater of Doom (Alvarez), and Impact! The Threat of Comets and Asteroids (Verschuur).
- * Well Never Conquer Space, (ar) Science Digest Jun 1960
- * What Is to Be Done?, (ar) Bulletin of Atomic Scientists May 1992; also as Scenario for a Civilized Planet.
- * When Will the Real Space Age Begin?, (ar) Ad Astra May/Jun 1996
- * Where Are They?, (ar) 1986
- * Whos Afraid of Leonard Woolf?, (ar) 1984: Spring, Arthur C. Clarke, Ballantine Del Rey 1984
- * Why ET Will Never Call Home, (ar) The Times Aug 5 1997; also as More Last Words on UFOs.
- * Willy and Chesley, (ar) The View from Serendip, London: Gollancz 1978
- * Winding Up [from The Treasure of the Great Reef], (ex) Harper & Row 1962
- * Words That Inspire, (ar) The Readers Digest UK Dec 1998; also as The Power of Compression.
- * Writing to Sell [as introduction to Writing to Sell by Scott Meredith], (ar) Harper & Row 1977
- * Youre on the Glide Path, I Think, (ar) The Aeroplane Sep 23 1949
CLAUDY, CARL H(arry) (1879-1957); (about) (chron.)
- * Be Back at 8.30, (ss) St. Nicholas Magazine
- * The Helmet of Pluto, (ss) The American Boy Feb 1934
- * The Last of the Silvertip, (ss) St. Nicholas Magazine
CLEEVE, BRIAN (Brendon Talbot) (1921-2003) (chron.)
- * The Girl from Mayo, (ss) The Saturday Evening Post Feb 27 1960
- * High Terror, (ss) The Saturday Evening Post Nov 15 1958
- * The Horse Thieves of Ballysaggert, (ss) The Saturday Evening Post Feb 7 1959
- * The Revenge of Big Michael, (ss)
CLEMENS, SAMUEL LANGHORNE (1835-1910); see pseudonym Mark Twain (chron.)
- * Bakers Bluejay Yarn [chapter 3 of A Tramp Abroad], (ex) 1880
- * The Celebrated Jumping Frog of Calaveras County, (ss) 1867
- * from Life on the Mississippi, (ex)
- * from The Mysterious Stranger, (ex)
- * Glove Purchase in Gibraltar, (ss)
- * Learning the River, (ar)
- * Luck, (ss)
- * The Man That Corrupted Hadleyburg, (na) Harpers Monthly Dec 1899
- * The Notorious Jumping Frog of Calaveras County, (ss) 1867
- * Science vs. Luck, (ar) Galaxy Oct 1870
Next Author Index Table-of-Contents