Crime, Mystery, & Gangster Fiction Magazine Index
Stories, Listed by Author
Previous Author Index Table-of-Contents
COOK, WALTER; house pseudonym (fl. 1930s-1940s) (chron.)
- * Bright Shadow, (nv) Private Detective Stories Dec 1942
- * Dead Enough, (nv) Spicy Mystery Stories Aug 1935, as The Isle of the Restless Dead by Atwater Culpepper.
- * Death, Advanced Stage, (ss) Spicy Mystery Stories Jun 1936, as Deaths Chrysalis by Ellery Watson Calder.
- * Foxglove Murder, (ss) Speed Mystery Mar 1944
- * Guest of the State, (ss) Super-Detective Feb 1943
- * Inside the Shell, (ss) Spicy Mystery Stories Nov 1936, as Zombie by Carl Moore.
- * The Night Before Death, (nv) Spicy Mystery Stories Feb 1939, as Suicide Revel by C. A. M. Donne.
- * Rosette of Death [Jeff Dargan], (nv) Private Detective Stories Dec 1937, as Dead Mans Hunch by E. Hoffmann Price.
- * Squirrel Cage, (ss) Private Detective Stories Nov 1938, as Wired for Sound by Luke Terry.
- * True Dope on Murder, (na) Speed Detective Mar 1944
- * Well Enough Alone, (ss) Speed Detective Jul 1943
- * Wooden Overcoat, (ss) Speed Detective Feb 1943
COOK, WILLIAM HENRY (fl. 1920s-1940s) (chron.)
- * Alleys of Death [Terry Lanahan], (ss) The Shadow Magazine Dec 1 1932
- * The Crimson Speedway, (ss) Gang World Nov 1932
- * Devils Dungeons [Terry Lanahan], (ss) The Shadow Magazine Nov 1 1932
- * The Fight Fixer, (ss) Gang World Aug 1931
- * The Fighting Champ, (ss) Gang World Jun 1931
- * Murder Match, (ss) Gang World Oct 1932
- * Murderers House, (ss) Nick Carter Magazine May 1933
- * Net of the Law, (ss) The Shadow Magazine Mar 1 1933
- * One Against Death, (ss) Gang World May 1934
- * The Red Sapphires, (ss) The Shadow Magazine Oct 1 1932
- * The Run-Around Kid, (nv) The Gang Magazine Jul 1935
- * Shake Hands with Death, (ss) Gang World Jul 1931
COOKE, CATHERINE; [i.e., Catherine Marie Cooke Montrose] (1963- ) (chron.)
- * Assorted Lumber, (ar) The Sherlock Holmes Gazette #13 1995
- * Cats, a Gentleman and a Saint, (ar) The Sherlock Holmes Gazette #18 1996
- * Conan Doyle, Sherlock Holmes and London (1), (ar) The Sherlock Holmes Gazette #19 1997
- * Conan Doyle, Sherlock Holmes and London (2), (ar) The Sherlock Holmes Gazette #20 1997
- * Father Brown: The Suffolk Dumpling, (ar) The Sherlock Holmes Gazette #20 1997; The Other Detectives.
- * I Have my eyes on a suite in Baker Street, (ar) The Sherlock Holmes Gazette #16, #17 1996
- * The Last Strand, (ar) The Sherlock Holmes Gazette #15 1996
- * Lets All Go Down the Strand, (ar) The Sherlock Holmes Gazette #14 1996
- * A Musical Tour of Sherlockian London, (ar) Sherlock Holmes: The Detective Magazine #22 1997, #23 1998
- * Sexton Blake: The Other Baker Street Detective, (ar) The Sherlock Holmes Gazette #19 1997; The Other Detectives.
COOKE, DAVID C(oxe) (1917-2000) (chron.)
- * Blackmailers Dont Take Chances, (ss) Manhunt Jun 1958
- * A Credit to the Force, (ss) The Saint Detective Magazine Nov 1957
- * Death Beat, (ss) Manhunt Nov 1956
- * Dreadful Little Earful, (ss) 15 Story Detective Jun 1950
- * The Long Drop, (ss) Mystery Digest Mar 1959
- * The Magnificent Liar, (ss) Mystery Digest Jan 1959
- * The Nightmare, (ss) 15 Story Detective Feb 1951
- * Package of Power, (ss) Science Fiction Quarterly Sum 1940
- * The Picture Frame, (ss) Famous Detective Stories Nov 1950
- * Ride for a Stranger, (ss) Verdict Crime Detection Magazine Aug 1956
- * Scream in the Dark, (ss) Suspense (UK) Aug 1958
- * The Shadow on the Hill, (ss) Private Detective May 1950
- * Time to Die, (ss) Mystery Digest Dec 1958
Next Author Index Table-of-Contents