Crime, Mystery, & Gangster Fiction Magazine Index
Stories, Listed by Author
Previous Author Index Table-of-Contents
DEWHURST, EILEEN (Mary) (1929- ) (chron.)
- * A Good Woman, (ss) Whydunit, ed. Martin Edwards, Severn House 1997
- * Old Bones, (ss) Crime in the City, ed. Martin Edwards, Do-Not Press 2002
- * The Secret, (ss) Perfectly Criminal, ed. Martin Edwards, Severn House 1996
- * Seesaw, (ss) Northern Blood III, ed. Martin Edwards, Countyvise 1998
- * Threes Company, (ss) Missing Persons, ed. Martin Edwards, Constable 1999
- * A Tour Too Far, (ss) Northern Blood II, ed. Martin Edwards, Flambard Press 1995
DEXTER, (Norman) COLIN (1930-2017); (about) (chron.)
- * Brief Encounter by Jane Williams, (iv) A Shot in the Dark Sep 1995
- * A Case of Mis-Identity by Jennifer Reeve, (ss) Ellery Queens Mystery Magazine Aug 2013
- * Colin Dexter interviewed by Brian Ritterspak by Brian Ritterspak, (iv) Crime Time #23 2001
- * Colin Dexter by Paul Charles, (iv) Shots Win 1999
- * Colin Dexter, uncredited, (iv) Crime Time #11 1998
- * The Great Detectives: Colin Dexters Inspector Morse by Barry Forshaw, (cl) The Strand Magazine #25 2008
- * The Inspector as Iconoclast by Rosemary Herbert, (bg) Mary Higgins Clark Mystery Magazine Sum/Fll 1997
- * Interview: Colin Dexter by Andrew F. Gulli, (iv) The Strand Magazine #19 2006
- * Sherlock Morse by David Stuart Davies, (iv) The Sherlock Holmes Gazette #17 1996
- * Telly Tecs: Inspector Morse by Alan Perry, (cl) Sherlock Holmes: The Detective Magazine #41 2001
DICKENS, CHARLES (John Huffam) (1812-1870); (about) (chron.)
- * The Ghosts of the Mail, (ss) The Posthumous Papers of the Pickwick Club, Chapman & Hall 1837; also as The Story of the Bagmans Uncle.
- * Great ExpectationsA Dramatization, (pl) Mystery Jun 1934; adapted by Alice Chadwicke.
- * Hunted Down, (nv) The New York Ledger Aug 20-Sep 3 1859
- * No. 1 Branch Line. The Signalman, (ss) All the Year Round Christmas 1866
- * The Pair of Gloves, (ss) Household Words Sep 14 1850, uncredited.
- * The Story of the Bagmans Uncle, (ss) The Posthumous Papers of the Pickwick Club, Chapman & Hall 1837, as The Ghosts of the Mail.
- * The Trial for Murder, (ss) All the Year Round Christmas 1865, as To Be Taken with a Grain of Salt, uncredited.
Next Author Index Table-of-Contents