Crime, Mystery, & Gangster Fiction Magazine Index
Stories, Listed by Author
Previous Author Index Table-of-Contents
DEXTER, (Norman) COLIN (1930-2017); (about) (chron.)
- * Brief Encounter by Jane Williams, (iv) A Shot in the Dark Sep 1995
- * A Case of Mis-Identity by Jennifer Reeve, (ss) Ellery Queens Mystery Magazine Aug 2013
- * Colin Dexter interviewed by Brian Ritterspak by Brian Ritterspak, (iv) Crime Time #23 2001
- * Colin Dexter by Paul Charles, (iv) Shots Win 1999
- * Colin Dexter, uncredited, (iv) Crime Time #11 1998
- * The Great Detectives: Colin Dexters Inspector Morse by Barry Forshaw, (cl) The Strand Magazine #25 2008
- * The Inspector as Iconoclast by Rosemary Herbert, (bg) Mary Higgins Clark Mystery Magazine Sum/Fll 1997
- * Interview: Colin Dexter by Andrew F. Gulli, (iv) The Strand Magazine #19 2006
- * Sherlock Morse by David Stuart Davies, (iv) The Sherlock Holmes Gazette #17 1996
- * Telly Tecs: Inspector Morse by Alan Perry, (cl) Sherlock Holmes: The Detective Magazine #41 2001
DICKENS, CHARLES (John Huffam) (1812-1870); (about) (chron.)
- * The Ghosts of the Mail, (ss) The Posthumous Papers of the Pickwick Club, Chapman & Hall 1837; also as The Story of the Bagmans Uncle.
- * Great ExpectationsA Dramatization, (pl) Mystery Jun 1934; adapted by Alice Chadwicke.
- * Hunted Down, (nv) The New York Ledger Aug 20 1859 (+2)
- * No. 1 Branch Line. The Signalman, (ss) All the Year Round Christmas 1866
- * The Pair of Gloves, (ss) Household Words Sep 14 1850, uncredited.
- * The Story of the Bagmans Uncle, (ss) The Posthumous Papers of the Pickwick Club, Chapman & Hall 1837, as The Ghosts of the Mail.
- * The Trial for Murder, (ss) All the Year Round Christmas 1865, as To Be Taken with a Grain of Salt, uncredited.
DICKIE, FRANCIS (Joseph) (1890-1976); (about) (chron.)
- * According to Hoyle, (ss) Detective Story Magazine Apr 19 1930
- * An Authority on Racing, (ss) John Creasey Mystery Magazine Jun 1964
- * The BeastThe Saga of Aleister Crowley, (ar) The New Strand May 1962
- * Far Away Ladies, (ss) London Mystery Selection #69 1966
- * For the Underdog, (nv) Mystery Stories #11 1937
- * Not According to Boyle, (ss) John Creasey Mystery Magazine Dec 1963
- * Poor Little White Bear, (ss) London Mystery Selection #67 1965
- * Superstition, (ss) John Creasey Mystery Magazine Dec 1961
- * To Scrape the Dish, (ss) John Creasey Mystery Magazine Nov 1964
- * Two Came to Wait, (ss) John Creasey Mystery Magazine Sep 1962
- * You Never Know Tomorrow, (ss) The Master Thriller Series #25 1939
DICKSON, CARTER; pseudonym of John Dickson Carr, (1906-1977); other pseudonym Carr Dickson (chron.)
- * Blind Mans Hood, (ss) The Sketch Christmas 1937; also as To Wake the Dead, by John Dickson Carr.
- * The Bowstring Murders, (n.) Morrow 1933, as by Carr Dickson.
- * A Case for Colonel March [Colonel March], (ss) The Strand Magazine Feb 1939, as The Hiding Place.
- * Clue in the Snow [Colonel March], (ss) The Strand Magazine Jan 1940; also as The Footprint in the Sky; also as The Footprint in the Sky, by John Dickson Carr.
Next Author Index Table-of-Contents