Crime, Mystery, & Gangster Fiction Magazine Index
Stories, Listed by Author
Previous Author Index Table-of-Contents
MAHAFFAY, ROBERT E(rvine) (1890-1967); (about) (chron.)
- * March of the Vigilantes, (nv) Dime Western Magazine Sep 15 1935, as The Vigilantes of Rainbow Bar.
- * The Vigilantes of Rainbow Bar, (nv) Dime Western Magazine Sep 15 1935; also as March of the Vigilantes.
MAHANNAH, FLOYD (1911-1976); (about) (chron.)
- * Ask Maria, (ss) Ellery Queens Mystery Magazine Jun 1949
- * Backfire, (nv) Manhunt Jan 1953
- * The Broken Angel, (n.) Macrae-Smith 1957
- * Hang for Her, (na) Mercury Mystery Book-Magazine Apr 1956
- * The Hero, (nv) Manhunt Dec 1954
- * The High Trap, (nv) Manhunt Dec 1955
- * Kill and Run, (ss) Manhunt Sep 1964
- * Prognosis Negative, (ss) Manhunt Mar 1953
- * Twice a Patsy, (ss) Manhunt Jun/Jul 1966
- * Wheres the Money?, (ss) Manhunt Oct 1953
MAHONEY, WILLIAM (fl. 1930s-1940s) (chron.)
- * Badge of Destiny, (ss) The Underworld Detective May 1935
- * Cossack Vigilantes, (ss) The Underworld Magazine Sep 1933
- * Crash-In, (vi) The Underworld Magazine Oct 1933
- * Dracos Cadaver, (ss) The Underworld Detective Jul 1935
- * Killers Amuck, (nv) The Underworld Magazine Mar 1934
- * Murder Jury, (ss) Great Detective Aug 1934
- * The New Chief, (nv) Complete Underworld Novelettes Spr 1934
- * Right Guy, (ss) Prison Life Stories Oct 1935
- * The Ruse in Cocaine Alley, (ss) The Underworld Magazine Mar 1935
- * Tempered Duty, (ss) The Underworld Magazine May 1933
- * Third-Degree Business, (ss) The Underworld Magazine Feb 1935
- * Torpedoes Amuck, (ss) Detective Novels Magazine Jun 1940
MAILER, NORMAN (Kingsley) (1923-2007); (about) (chron.)
- * The Locust Cry (with Martin Buber), (ss) Commentary Feb 1963, as Responses and Reactions; the fiction content consists of Hasidic stories retold by Buber, along with commentary by Mailer.
- * Responses and Reactions (with Martin Buber), (ss) Commentary Feb 1963; also as The Locust Cry.
MALBY, GEORGE R. (fl. 1890s) (chron.)
- * How Jim Staked His Pardner and What Came of It, (ss) Poker Chips Jul 1896; also as Staking His Partner.
- * Staking His Partner, (ss) Poker Chips Jul 1896, as How Jim Staked His Pardner and What Came of It.
MALCOLM, DAN; pseudonym of Robert Silverberg, (1935- ); other pseudonyms Ed Chase, Dirk Clinton, Charles D. Hammer, Calvin M. Knox, Ray McKensie, Alex Merriman, Eric Rodman, Mark Ryan & Richard F. Watson (chron.)
- * Beatnik Wife, (ss) Guilty Detective Story Magazine Sep 1961
- * Cold, Calculated Murder, (nv) Guilty Detective Story Magazine Mar 1960
- * Death Behind the Door, (ss) Trapped Detective Story Magazine May 1961
- * Deathtrap of Desire, (nv) Trapped Detective Story Magazine Apr 1958
- * Girl in the Thunderbird, (ss) Trapped Detective Story Magazine May 1960
- * The Judges Mistress, (n.) Guilty Detective Story Magazine Mar 1962
- * Let Him Sweat, (ss) Guilty Detective Story Magazine Nov 1958
- * Murder of a Beatnik, (ss) Trapped Detective Story Magazine Nov 1961
- * One Girl Too Many, (ss) Trapped Detective Story Magazine Dec 1959
- * One Night of Violence, (nv) Guilty Detective Story Magazine Mar 1959
- * The Pawnbroker, (ss) Trapped Detective Story Magazine Aug 1960
Next Author Index Table-of-Contents