Crime, Mystery, & Gangster Fiction Magazine Index
Stories, Listed by Author
Previous Author Index Table-of-Contents
MURPHY, EDWARD WILLIAM (fl. 1940s-1950s) (chron.)
- * The Blonde in the Bed, (ss) G-Men Detective Win 1952
- * Blood on the Waters, (ss) Super-Detective Apr 1950
- * Candidate for a Coffin, (ss) G-Men Detective Sum 1950
- * Death Stalks the Waterfront, (ss) 10-Story Detective Magazine Feb 1948
- * Dispatch to Doom, (ss) Ten Detective Aces Jan 1948
- * Flirting with the Chair, (ss) Super-Detective May 1950
- * In This CornerMurder, (ss) Ten Detective Aces Nov 1948
- * Kill Me, Kate!, (ss) All-Story Detective Apr 1949
- * Killings on the Conscience, (ss) Dime Detective Magazine Jun 1947
- * The Master Plan, (ts) Hollywood Detective Nov 1948
- * Murty Makes Good, (ss) Street & Smiths Detective Story Magazine May 1948
- * Operation Scarehead, (ss) 10-Story Detective Magazine Jul 1947
MURPHY, MARGARET (1959- ) (chron.)
- * Criminal ProfilingFrom Sherlock Holmes to Hannibal Lecter, (ar) Sherlock Holmes: The Detective Magazine #32 1999
- * A Day in the Life of Margaret Murphy, (ar) Crime Time #24 2001
- * The Eclectic Margaret Murphy, (ar) Crime Time v3 #1 2000
- * Epiphany, (ss) Ellery Queens Mystery Magazine Feb 2007
- * False Light, (ss) Ellery Queens Mystery Magazine Sep/Oct 2006
- * How I Wrote Darkness Falls, (ar) Crime Time #27 2002
- * How I Wrote The Dispossessed, (ar) Crime Time #42 2005
- * Murder Squad: Beating the Midlist Blues, (ar) Crime Time #21 2000
- * Now You See Me, (ar) Crime Time #50 2006
- * Writing Weaving Shadows, (ar) Crime Time #38 2004
MURRAY, ANDREW (Nicholas) (1880-1928) (chron.)
- * The Clue of the Crimson Needle [Sexton Blake], (na) The Union Jack #514, uncredited.
- * Danger in Diamonds [Sexton Blake], (na) The Union Jack #468, uncredited.
- * The Doctors Dupes [Sexton Blake], (na) The Union Jack #511, uncredited.
- * The Leering Castle Crime, (na) The Union Jack #478, uncredited.
- * Murder by Proxy [Sexton Blake], (na) The Union Jack #525, uncredited.
- * Rats of Londons River [Sexton Blake], (na) The Union Jack #472, uncredited.
MURRAY, JOHN WILSON (fl. 1920s-1930s) (chron.)
- * Manhunts of a Great Detective (with Victor Speer), (cl) Detective Fiction Weekly Sep 28, Oct 5, Oct 12, Oct 19, Oct 26, Nov 2, Nov 9, Nov 16, Nov 23, Nov 30, Dec 7, Dec 14,
Dec 21, Dec 28 1929, Jan 4, Jan 11, Jan 18 1930
MURRAY, ROBERT; pseudonym of Robert Murray Graydon, (1890-1937); other pseudonym Murray Hamilton (chron.)
- * Christmas Eve, (ss) Mystery Stories #15 1939
- * The Crime at Lone House [Sexton Blake], (na) Detective Weekly Jul 27 1935
- * Death on Parole, (nv) Clues Jan #1 1931
- * The Decoy, (na) The Thriller Dec 28 1929
- * The Flaming Terror [Sexton Blake], (na) Detective Weekly Jun 29 1935
- * The Green Mask, (na) Clues Jul #1 1930; also as The Girl with the Green Mask, uncredited; also as The Green Mask Mystery.
- * The Green Mask Mystery, (na) Clues Jul #1 1930, as The Green Mask.
- * Hobo Fighter, (ss) Mystery Stories #14 1939
- * Jungle Terror, (ss) The Master Thriller Series #26 1939
- * The Man from the Moor, (na)
- * The Man in Hiding, (na) The Thriller Aug 20 1932
- * On Ticket of Leave, (ms) The Thriller Jun 15 1929
- * Sergeant Farrel of Singapore, (ss) The Master Thriller Series #24 1939
- * The Temple of the Goddess, (ss) The Master Thriller Series #27 1939
- * The Ticket of Leave, (na) The Thriller Jun 15 1929
Next Author Index Table-of-Contents