Crime, Mystery, & Gangster Fiction Magazine Index
Stories, Listed by Author
Previous Author Index Table-of-Contents
WELLS, LEE E(dwin) (1907-1982); (about) (chron.)
- * Angles for a Lady, (ss) 10 Story Mystery Magazine Feb 1942
- * Blood on the Memphis Belle, (nv) Mammoth Detective Feb 1945
- * Bury Me Not, (ss) G-Men Detective Sep 1942
- * A Corpse on the House, (nv) All-Story Detective Aug 1949
- * Dead as in Murdered, (nv) Mammoth Detective Nov 1945
- * Death in Ten Lessons, (ss) Street & Smiths Detective Story Magazine Feb 1945
- * Death Rides a Wildcat, (na) Thrilling Detective Aug 1942
- * Desert of Death, (nv) Michael Shayne Mystery Magazine Feb 1957
- * Eight Hours to Kill, (ss) 10-Story Detective Magazine May 1943
- * Fighting Dog, (ss) Doc Savage Mar 1946
- * First Man Caught, (na) Murder Sep 1956
- * Free Passage to Hell, (nv) Ten Detective Aces Nov 1942
- * A Kiss Goodnight Leads to AnotherMurder, (ss) Detective Short Stories Oct 1947
- * The Lady in the Case, (nv) Crack Detective Mar 1943
- * Murder Makes a Claim [Tom Coville], (nv) Popular Detective Apr 1946
- * Murder on Delivery, (nv) Thrilling Mystery Spr 1944
- * Murder on the Menu, (ss) Crack Detective Stories Nov 1943
- * Murder to Music, (nv) Hollywood Detective May 1944
- * Murder Ward, (ss) Big-Book Detective Magazine Apr 1942
- * Murders Not Rationed, (nv) Private Detective Stories Nov 1943
- * Playgirl of Destiny, (ss) 10-Story Detective Magazine Sep 1941
- * The Room of Death, (ss) Thrilling Mystery Mar 1941
- * Sing to Death, (ss) Hollywood Detective Nov 1948
- * Suicide Sideshow, (ss) 10-Story Detective Magazine Jul 1941
- * You Cant Hide That Clue, (ss) Mammoth Detective May 1943
WELTY, EUDORA (1909-2001) (chron.)
- * Old Mr. Granada, (ss) The Southern Review Spr 1938; also as Old Mr. Marblehall.
- * Old Mr. Marblehall, (ss) The Southern Review Spr 1938, as Old Mr. Granada.
WENTZ, (John) ROBY (1909-1979) (chron.)
- * Double Entry, (ss) Suspense, the Mystery Magazine Jan/Feb 1947; broadcast December 20, 1945, script by Robert Minton.
- * Eve, (ss) Suspense, the Mystery Magazine Dec 1946; broadcast October 19, 1944, script by Robert L. Richards based on The Black Angel by Cornell Woolrich.
- * Fury and Sound, (ss) Suspense, the Mystery Magazine Nov 1946; broadcast July 26, 1945, script by Robert E. Lee & Irving Reis.
- * A Sense of Smell, (ss) Suspense, the Mystery Magazine Mar 1947; broadcast September 21, 1944 as The Bluebeard of Belloc, script by Sylvia Richards.
WEST, ANDREW; pseudonym of Robert Arthur, (1909-1969); other pseudonyms Andrew Benedict, Andrew Fell, A. A. Fleming, Robert Forbes, Anthony Morton, The Mysterious Traveler, Jay Norman, Andrew Saxon, Pauline C. Smith & Mark Williams (chron.)
Next Author Index Table-of-Contents