The FictionMags Index
Previous Chronological Index Table-of-Contents
ANSTEY, F.; pseudonym of Thomas Anstey Guthrie, (1856-1934) (stories)
- The Curse of the Catafalques (nv) The Cornhill Magazine Aug 1882, uncredited.
- The Black Poodle (nv) Longmans Magazine Nov 1882
- An Undergraduates Aunt (ss) Belgravia Nov 1882
- A Farewell Appearance (ss) Longmans Magazine Feb 1883
- The Decay of the British Ghost (fa) Longmans Magazine Jan 1884
- Shut Out (ss) Longmans Magazine Jun 1884
- Accompanied on the Flute (ss) The Black Poodle and Other Stories, Longmans Green 1884
- The Return of Agamemnon (ss) The Black Poodle and Other Stories, Longmans Green 1884
- The Singular Case of Mr. Samuel Spoolin (ss) Harpers New Monthly Magazine Nov 1885
- Marjorie (nv) The Broken Shaft: Unwins Annual for 1886, ed. Sir Henry Norman, T. Fisher Unwin 1885
- Taken by Surprise (ss) The Cornhill Magazine Nov 1887, uncredited.
- A Gypsy Fair in Surrey (ar) Harpers New Monthly Magazine Mar 1888
- The Humors of a Minor Theatre (ar) Harpers New Monthly Magazine Apr 1888
- Don (ss) Wide Awake Jun 1888
- Don: The Story of a Greedy Dog (ss) Atalanta Jun 1888
- The Bachelor: A Study in Strained Sentiment (pm) Longmans Magazine Feb 1889
- A Matter of Taste (nv) Atalanta Jan 1890, etc.
- The Good Little Girl (nv) Longmans Magazine Mar 1890
- London Music Halls (ar) Harpers New Monthly Magazine Jan 1891
- A Canine Ishmael: From the Notes of a Dinner-Out (ss) The Talking Horse, United States Book Co. 1891
- On an Old-Fashioned Childrens Book (ar) The New Review Apr 1896
- Mrs. Sherwoods Notion of a Model Youth (hu) The Pall Mall Magazine Dec 1897
- Love Among the Lions (nv) The Idler Aug 1898, etc.
- The Brass Bottle (n.) The Strand Magazine Jan 1900, etc.
- The Gull (ss) The Pall Mall Magazine Dec 1902
- Only Toys! (sl) The Strand Magazine Jan 1903, etc.
- Going Around the Caves: A Sketch from a Well-Known Watering-Place (hu) Printers Pie 1904
- The Adventure of the Snowing Globe (ss) The Strand Magazine Dec 1905
- Mr. Jabberjee on The Society of Whos Whos (ss) Printers Pie 1905
- The Game of Adverbs (pl) Salted Almonds, Smith, Elder 1906
- Salted Almonds, or, Playing the Game (pl) Salted Almonds, Smith, Elder 1906
- A Tabloid Tragedy (pl) Printers Pie 1906
- Ferdie (ss) The Strand Magazine Dec 1907
- A Capsuloid Comedy (pl) Printers Pie 1907
- The Changelings (ss) The Strand Magazine Dec 1910
- Sparkling Biacrene (ss) The Strand Magazine Jun 1914
- The Breaking-Point (ss) The Strand Magazine Dec 1919
- Some Characters from Labiche (ar) The London Mercury Jul 1922
- Bram Stoker Remembered (ar)
- Slangy Aristocrats (ex)
Next Chronological Index Table-of-Contents