The FictionMags Index


Contents Lists


PreviousMagazine Issue IndexTable-of-Contents




    Munsey’s Magazine   (about)
    Started as a 36-page weekly magazine called Munsey’s Weekly on February 2, 1889. Changed to a monthly magazine called Munsey’s Magazine in October 1891 and became an all-fiction pulp in July 1921. In October 1929 it was merged with Argosy and then immediately demerged as a love pulp initially called All Story.















NextMagazine Issue IndexTable-of-Contents