The Saturday Evening Post [v232 #10, September 5, 1959] (15¢, 10½″ x 13½″, cover by John Falter)
Details taken from eBay listing.
- · Black Monte’s Last Raid · Jacob Hay · ss; illustrated by Lynn Buckham
- · Leaping Death · Edward Lindall · ss
- · Yesterday’s Hero · Earlyne Browne · ss; illustrated by Larry Kritcher
- · The Casanova Car · Vivian Connell · ss; illustrated by Coby Whitmore
- · The Facts about Jack Webb [Part 1 of 3] · Fred Russell · ar; the Dragnet star, with photos that include his wife Jackie, Ben Alexander, Nancy Olson, William Holden, Peggy lee, Julie London, Dorothy Towne.
- · What a Difference a Ball Park Makes · Harry Paxton · ar; different ball parks around the major baseball league. Photos include bird’s eye views of Forbes Field, Fenway Park, and the stadium of the Milwaukee Braves. Other photos include Bob Allison, Harmon Killebrew, Orlando Cepeda.
- · The Silent Killer: How Soon Is Too Late · Steven Spencer · ar
- · Lady at the Plate · [Misc.] · pi; two page photo of Mary Hartman of the Stratford Connecticut Brakettes Softball team.
- · Don’t Pity Us Handicapped · Melvin Maas · ar
- · International Country Town · Don Murray · ar; a story with photos of Burns, Kansas. Photos include the Lathrop Farm, Bonnie Lohrentz, Celina Ugarte, Aline Roux, Ritva Makinen, Schinichi Schigihara, Abdul Firman, Celina Ugarte, Betty Grimwood.
- · The Case of the Waylaid Wolf [Part 1 of 8; Perry Mason] · Erle Stanley Gardner · sl; illustrated by James Bingham
- · The U-19’s Last Kill [Part 3 of 6] · Jack Finney · sl
- · We Went with the Wind · Sherwood Harris · ar; on hot air balloons, with photos.