The FictionMags Index
Stories, Listed by Author
Previous Author Index Table-of-Contents
BLAKE, JACK; pseudonym of G. R. Samways, (1895-1996); other pseudonyms George Blundell, Bolsover Minor, Dick Brooke, Tom Brown, George Bulstrode, Billy Bunter, Sammy Bunter, William George Bunter, Ralph Reckness Cardew, Clifton Dane, Rupert De Courcey, Micky Desmond, Robert Arthur Digby, S. Q. I. Field, George Herries, Dr. Jotson, Ernest Levison, Montague Lowther, H. (Manners Minor) Manners, Lord Mauleverer, Tom Merry, D. L. Morgan, Monty Newland, Harry Noble, Dick Penfold, George Potter, Dick Rake, Rhymester, Dick Russell, A Senior, Alonzo Todd & William Wibley (chron.) (art)
BLAKE, MARY ELIZABETH (chron.)
- * The Answer, (pm) Everybodys Magazine Jun 1905
- * The Carnivoristicous Ounce, (pm) St. Nicholas Nov 1881
- * The Cruise of the Dolphins, (pm) Wide Awake Oct 1892
- * The Gory Gorilla, (pm) Wide Awake Jun 1892
- * The Hero, (pm) Wide Awake Jun 1893
- * In April, (??) Scribners Magazine Apr 1894
- * A Portrait, (pm) Everybodys Magazine Sep 1905
- * To a Little Chap, (pm) St. Nicholas Nov 1890
- * The Tragical History of Chang Fung Loo, (pm) Wide Awake Nov 1879
- * The Wonderful Country of Good-Boy-Land, (pm) Wide Awake Oct 1882
- * A Word Concerning Physical Training, (ar) Lippincotts Magazine Apr 1890
BLAKE, MONICA; pseudonym of Marie Muir, (1904-1998); other pseudonym Jean Scott (chron.)
- * Brand of Shame, (sl) Oracle Jun 22, Jun 29 1957
- * Dark Menace, (ss) Oracle Jan 26 1957
- * Fettered Freedom, (ss) Oracle May 25 1957
- * Root of Evil, (sl) Oracle Feb 9, Feb 16, Feb 23, Mar 2, Mar 9, Mar 16, Mar 23, Mar 30, Apr 6, Apr 13, Apr 20, Apr 27 1957
BLAKE, NICHOLAS; pseudonym of C. Day-Lewis, (1904-1972) (chron.)
- * The Assassins Club [Nigel Strangeways], (ss) Detection Medley, ed. John Rhode, Hutchinson 1939, as A Slice of Bad Luck.
- * Conscience Money [Nigel Strangeways], (ss) The Sunday Dispatch 1938, as Mr. Prendergast and the Orange.
- * It Fell to Earth [Nigel Strangeways], (ss) The Strand Magazine Jun 1944; also as Long Shot.
- * Long Shot [Nigel Strangeways], (ss) The Strand Magazine Jun 1944, as It Fell to Earth.
- * Mr. Prendergast and the Orange [Nigel Strangeways], (ss) The Sunday Dispatch 1938; also as Conscience Money.
- * A Slice of Bad Luck [Nigel Strangeways], (ss) Detection Medley, ed. John Rhode, Hutchinson 1939; also as The Assassins Club.
- * The Snow Line, (ss) The Strand Magazine Feb 1949; also as A Study in White.
- * Sometimes the Blind, (vi) The (London) Evening Standard Mar 18 1963, as Sometimes the Blind See the Clearest.
- * Sometimes the Blind See the Clearest, (vi) The (London) Evening Standard Mar 18 1963; also as Sometimes the Blind.
- * A Study in White, (ss) The Strand Magazine Feb 1949, as The Snow Line.
BLAKE, PAUL; pseudonym of H. M. Paull, (1854-1934) (chron.)
- * Another Christmas Eve at Fairlight Lodge, (ss) The Boys Own Paper Dec 23 1882
- * Ask a Policeman!, (ss) The Boys Own Paper Jun 17 1893
- * The Badgers Hole, (ss) The Boys Own Paper Nov 3 1883
- * A Betting Transaction, (ss) The Boys Own Paper Nov 30 1889
- * Beyond the School Gates, (sl) The Boys Own Paper Nov, Dec 1914, Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, May 1915
- * A Breaking-Up Entertainment, (pm) The Boys Own Paper Christmas 1892
- * The Cairn on Carn Brae, (ss) The Boys Own Paper Apr 5, Apr 12, Apr 19 1890
- * The Captains Bat, (pm) The Boys Own Paper Jul 17 1886
- * Catching a Tartar. Another Halehurst Reminiscence, (ss) The Boys Own Paper Apr 14 1883
- * Charlie and Mr. Charles, (pm) The Boys Own Paper Jun 28 1884
- * A Committee of Inquiry, (pl) The Boys Own Paper Dec 7 1912
- * Cricket Again, (pm) The Boys Own Paper Jun 7 1884
Next Author Index Table-of-Contents