The FictionMags Index
Stories, Listed by Author
Previous Author Index Table-of-Contents
DEMPSEY, JACK (chron.) (continued)
_____, as told by
- * Girls Go for Massacres, (??) Colliers Nov 12 1938
- * The Golden Gates (with Charles J. McGuirk), (ar) The Saturday Evening Post Oct 20 1934
- * A Good Manager, (ss) Liberty May 16 1936
- * How I Fought My Way Into the Prize-Ring, (ar) McClures Oct 1927
- * How I Size Up the Conn-Louis Fight, (ar) Liberty Jun 14 1941
- * How Many of these 46 Sport Questions Can You Answer?, (ar) Liberty May 4 1940
- * How to Be Fighting Fit!, (ar) The Boys Friend Jul 4 1925
- * I Hang Up My Gloves (with Charles J. McGuirk), (ar) The Saturday Evening Post Sep 1 1934
- * I Still Pick Joe Louis, (ar) Liberty Sep 20 1941
- * In This Corner (with Charles Francis Coe), (cl) The Saturday Evening Post Jul 25, Aug 1, Aug 8, Aug 15, Aug 22, Aug 29 1931
- * Is a Little Child Bringing Back Max Baer?, (ar) Liberty Jul 9 1938
- * Is Joe Louis Crown in Danger at Last?, (ar) Liberty Oct 17 1942
- * Is There a Heavyweight Champion in the House?, (ar) Liberty Nov 30 1940
- * Is This a Coming Champion?, (ar) Liberty Feb 3 1940
- * Jack Dempseys Story, (ts) Fawcetts Triple-X Magazine Oct 1924
- * Little Things That Make Big Fights, (ar) Liberty Oct 25 1941
- * Merrily They Bowl Along, (ar) Liberty Mar 22 1941
- * My Hardest Fight, (ar) American Cavalcade May 1937
- * My Ten Rules of Training, (ar) Liberty Mar 2 1929
- * The Next Champion (with Wesley W. Stout), (ar) The Saturday Evening Post Jun 29 1935
- * Next Time Its Floyd, (ar) Argosy Sep 1960
- * The Seconds Sometimes Win, (ar) Liberty Mar 8 1941
- * Sign in Ceylon, (ar) The American Magazine Dec 1945
- * Ski America First!, (ar) Liberty Feb 15 1941
- * Sports for a Living, (ar) Popular Sports Magazine Sum 1940
- * Squared-Circle Quiz, (qz) Liberty Jan 24 1942
- * That Mythical 4-Minute Mile, (ar) Liberty Mar 7 1942
- * They Shouldnt Come Back, (??) Colliers Jan 21 1939
- * Those Golden Gloves, (nf) Jack Dempseys Sports Magazine May 1938
- * Those Were the Days (with Wesley W. Stout), (ar) The Saturday Evening Post Mar 28 1931
- * Todays Fighters Cant Punch (with Jack Cuddy), (ar) Argosy Apr 1950
- * Two-Gun Pete, (ed) Liberty Jul 5 1941
- * Up and at Em, (ar) Top-Notch Magazine Oct 15 1919
- * What the Champions Are Up Against in 1938, (ar) Liberty Mar 26 1938
- * What the Champions Are Up Against in 1939, (ar) Liberty Feb 25 1939
- * What Will Happen to the Champions Now?, (ar) Liberty Jan 3 1942
- * Who Will Be the Next Heavyweight Champion?, (ar) Liberty Apr 29 1933
- * Why Bob Feller Is a Champion, (ar) Liberty Aug 9 1941
- * The Woman Our Baby Will Be (with Hannah W. Dempsey), (ar) The Woman Today May 1935
- * Yella, (ss) Liberty Sep 7 1935
DENBY, COLT; pseudonym of G. C. Bleeck, (1907-1971); other pseudonyms M. H. Anstee, Hank Brody, Clive Gordon, Vic Kenslow, Dink Lawson, Pete Merle, Johnny Nelson & Garry Whalen (chron.)
- * Blind Bullets, (na) Bullseye Western Monthly Magazine #33 1952
- * Double Gun-Trouble, (na) Bullseye Western Monthly Magazine #16 195?
- * Horseshoes for Luck-Hard Luck, (na) Bullseye Western Monthly Magazine #9 195?
- * Kidnapper from Kicking Horse, (na) Bullseye Western Monthly Magazine #36 1952
- * Ladies Man, Law Man, (na) Bullseye Western Monthly Magazine #22 195?
- * Lost Loot, (ss) Bullseye Western Monthly Magazine #6 1950
- * Sheriff Spitfires Daughter, (nv) Bullseye Western Monthly Magazine #28 195?
- * Six-Gun Salesman, (ss) Bullseye Western Monthly Magazine #36 1952
- * Texas Toughs, (na) Bullseye Western Monthly Magazine #8 195?
- * Twisted Trail to Killers Gold, (ss) Bullseye Western Monthly Magazine #39 195?
- * Vengeance Rides em Hard, (na) Bullseye Western Monthly Magazine #31 195?
Next Author Index Table-of-Contents