The FictionMags Index
Stories, Listed by Author
Previous Author Index Table-of-Contents
HENRY, JO (fl. 1930s) (chron.)
- * Blood Over Alcazar, (ss) Scarlet Adventuress Jul 1938
- * Cantina Gold, (ss) Spicy Western Stories Mar 1937
- * Cottonwood Fruit, (ss) Spicy Western Stories Apr 1937; also as Tophand Is a Lady, by John Wayne.
- * Death Plumes, (ss) Spicy-Adventure Stories May 1938
- * Murder by Sunset, (ss) Detective and Murder Mysteries May 1938
- * The One Way Out, (ss) Spicy Mystery Stories Oct 1937; also as Phantom Fears, by Ralph Carle.
- * Shanghai South, (ss) Spicy-Adventure Stories Jun 1938; also as Girl from Thibet, by Paul Hanna.
- * TaraTigress of Tibet, (ss) Scarlet Adventuress Sep 1936
- * White Trap, (ss) Spicy Western Stories Feb 1937
HENRY, O.; pseudonym of William Sydney Porter, (1862-1910); (about) ; other pseudonyms John Arbuthnott, James L. Bliss, Howard Clark, T. B. Dowd, S. H. Peters & Major Ingraham Toots (chron.)
- * According to Their Lights, (ss) The Trimmed Lamp, McClure 1907
- * Adventures in Neurasthenia, (ss) Cosmopolitan Jul 1910
- * The Adventures of Shamrock Jolnes [Shamrock Jolnes], (ss) The (New York) Sunday World Feb 7 1904
- * After Twenty Years, (vi) The (New York) Sunday World Feb 14 1904
- * An Afternoon Miracle, (ss) Everybodys Magazine Jul 1902
- * Art and the Bronco, (ss) Ainslees Magazine Feb 1903
- * At Arms with Morpheus, (ss) Ainslees Magazine Oct 1903, as by S. H. Peters.
- * The Atavism of John Tom Little Bear [Jeff Peters], (ss) Everybodys Magazine Jul 1903; also as John Tom Little Bear.
- * Babes in the Jungle, (ss) Strictly Business, Doubleday 1910
- * The Best-Seller, (ss) Munseys Magazine Apr 1909
- * Between Rounds, (ss) The Four Million, Doubleday 1906
- * Bexar Scrip No. 2692, (ss) The Rolling Stone Mar 5 1894
- * Binkleys Practical School of Journalism, (ss) Houston Post 189?
- * Bits of Life:
* ___ I. The Pendulum, (ss) The Trimmed Lamp, McClure 1907
* ___ II. The Count and the Wedding Guest, (ss) The (New York) Sunday World Oct 8 1905
* ___ III. The Last Leaf, (ss) The (New York) Sunday World Oct 15 1905
* ___ IV. Vanity and Some Sables, (ss) The (New York) Sunday World Feb 5 1905
* ___ V. A Service of Love, (ss) The Four Million, Doubleday 1906
* ___ VI. At Arms with Morpheus, (ss) Ainslees Magazine Oct 1903, as by S. H. Peters.
* ___ VII. Witches Loaves, (ss) The Argosy Mar 1904, as by Sydney Porter.
* ___ VIII: Ulysses and the Dogman, (ss) The (New York) Sunday World Apr 10 1904
Next Author Index Table-of-Contents