The FictionMags Index
Stories, Listed by Author
Previous Author Index Table-of-Contents
HOPSON, WILLIAM L. (chron.) (continued)
_____, as told to
- * Spawn of the Border, (nv) Action Stories Spr 1947
- * Starbrite, (ss) Famous Detective Stories Oct 1955
- * Tally the Long Years, (na) Giant Western Aug 1949
- * Things Past Remembered, (ss) Popular Detective Sep 1947
- * A Thousand Head North, (na) Mammoth Western Feb 1947
- * Trail Blazers, (cl) Exciting Western Mar, May, Jul, Sep, Nov 1952, Jan, Mar, May, Jul, Oct 1953
- * The Trail Boss, (cl) Triple Western Sum 1954
- * Trail Drive Boss, (nv) Popular Western Sep 1945
- * Trooper in Stir, (ss) Black Book Detective Magazine Nov 1940
- * The Utah KidSixgun Lawyer, (nv) Ace-High Western Stories Feb 1941
- * Warrior of the Dragoons, (na) Giant Western Aug 1951
- * The Way of a Hunter, (ss) Short Stories Aug 1958
- * Way of the Meek, (na) Triple Western Spr 1957
- * Wings of the Dark Angel, (nv) G-Men Detective Jul 1947
- * Winter Escape, (ss) Giant Western Aug 1953
- * [unknown story], (ss) West Jul 1941
- * [unknown story], (ss) Mammoth Western Aug 1946
HOPWOOD, AVERY (1882-1928); (about) (chron.)
- * The BatStephen Vincent Benét & Mary Roberts Rinehart, (n.) Flynns Weekly Jul 17, Jul 24, Jul 31, Aug 7 1926, as by Mary Roberts/Hopwood Rinehart, Avery; novelisation, allegedly by Benét, of the play adapted by Rinehart & Hopwood from Rineharts The Circular Staircase (Bobbs-Merrill, 1908).
- * A Full Honeymoon, (na) The Smart Set Sep 1915
- * The Play-Writing Business, (ar) The Green Book Magazine Aug 1912
- * Spanish Love (with Mary Roberts Rinehart), (pl) Everybodys Magazine Aug 1921
- * Viewpoints from The Best People (with David Gray), (ms)
HORACE [65-8 BC]; (about) (chron.)
- * Economics, (pm) Inventory Sep 2012; translated by Kurt Heinzelman.
- * Faithless, (pm) The Argosy (UK) Nov 1871; translated by Emma Rhodes.
- * from Satires II, vi, (pm) Ploughshares Fll 1975
- * He Says: Holes in the Social Fabric, (ar) Eve Apr 1958
- * Horace, Book iii, Ode xvi: The Glint of Gold, (pm) Colour Mar 1915; translated by Victor B. Neuberg.
- * Ode 4.7, (gp) Inventory Sep 2012
- * Ode for Depression, (pm)
- * Old Love, (pm) The Argosy (UK) Apr 1871; translated by Emma Rhodes.
- * Persicos Odi, (pm) Harpers New Monthly Magazine Oct 1886; translated by Stephen De Vere.
- * Take the Good the Gods Provide Thee, (pm) The Argosy (UK) Oct 1871; translated by Emma Rhodes.
- * These Reprehensible Moderns, (ms) The Golden Book Magazine Apr 1933; quotes, Many Devices 1929.; translated by Roselle Mercier Montgomery.
- * To a Lover, (pm) Ainslees Magazine Apr 1926
- * To Virgil, (pm) The Atlantic Monthly Apr 1879
- * Translations from Horace, (pm) Macmillans Magazine Jun 1865
Next Author Index Table-of-Contents