The FictionMags Index
Stories, Listed by Author
Previous Author Index Table-of-Contents
MORROW, WILLIAM C(hambers) (1853-1923); (about) (chron.)
- * After the Hanging, (ss); from Collected Sketches.
- * As to Her Rascality, (ss) Smiths Magazine Oct 1908
- * Bal des Quatz Arts / From the Notes of Edouard Cucuel, (ia) Lippincotts Magazine Nov 1899
- * Clearing the Way, (ss) Cosmopolitan Oct 1906
- * A Cry for Help, (ss) The Argonaut May 10 1890; also as A Story Told by the Sea.
- * The Empty Saddle, (ss) The Smart Set May 1905
- * The Haunted Burglar, (ss) Lippincotts Magazine Jul 1897
- * Held in Reserve, (vi) Short Stories Sep 1890
- * His Unconquerable Enemy, (ss) The Argonaut Mar 11 1889, as The Rajahs Nemesis.
- * In Storm, (ss) Peoples Sep 1907
- * The Inmate of the Dungeon, (ss) The Ape, the Idiot, and Other People, Lippincott 1897
- * Love in the Foothills, (ss) Success Sep 1908
- * A Maiden Effort, (ss) The Wave Apr 20 1892
- * A Marble Woman, (ss) The Penny Pictorial Magazine Jun 17 1899
- * The Monster-Maker, (ss) The Argonaut Oct 15 1887, as The Surgeons Experiment.
- * The Other Voice, (ss) The Smart Set Jan 1906
- * Over an Absinthe Bottle, (ss) The Argonaut Jan 2 1893, as The Pale Dice-Thrower.
- * The Pale Dice-Thrower, (ss) The Argonaut Jan 2 1893; also as Over an Absinthe Bottle.
- * A Peculiar Case of Surgery, (ss) The Argonaut Feb 4 1889; also as The Permanent Stiletto.
- * The Permanent Stiletto, (ss) The Argonaut Feb 4 1889, as A Peculiar Case of Surgery.
- * The Queen of My Little Twelve Devils, (ss) The Wave Dec 17 1892
- * The Rajahs Nemesis, (ss) The Argonaut Mar 11 1889; also as His Unconquerable Enemy.
- * The Removal Company, (ss) The Californian Oct 1891
- * A Story Told by the Sea, (ss) The Argonaut May 10 1890, as A Cry for Help.
- * A Strange Adventure, (ss) The Wave Mar 7 1891
- * The Surgeons Experiment, (ss) The Argonaut Oct 15 1887; also as The Monster-Maker.
- * The Topography of California, (ar) Lippincotts Magazine Sep 1892
- * Treacherous Velasco, (ss) The Ape, the Idiot, and Other People, Lippincott 1897
- * The Voice of Nature, (vi) Short Stories May 1891
- * When Dangers Appear, (ss) The Penny Pictorial Magazine Jul 29 1899
- * The Woman of the Inner Room, (ss) The Argonaut
- * The Wrong Door, (ss) The Argonaut
MORSE, ANN (fl. 1930s-1940s) (chron.)
- * Allah Permitting, (vi) Liberty Oct 20 1934
- * Antidote for Hatred, (ss) The Saturday Evening Post Oct 20 1945
- * Cat in the Bag, (ss) The Novel Magazine Aug 1934
- * Hero Enough, (ss) Liberty Oct 13 1934
- * The Meek Shall Inherit, (ss) Liberty Aug 15 1936
- * Mock Hero, (ss) The American Magazine Jan 1939
- * Rope Enough, (vi) Colliers Sep 3 1932
- * So Childish, Darling!, (ss) McCalls Mar 1934
- * Suffer Little Children, (ss) The Saturday Evening Post Jan 6 1940
- * Sweet Kate, (ss) McCalls May 1932
- * These Hostages Given, (ss) The Saturday Evening Post Sep 28 1940
- * These Things Forgotten, (ss) The Saturday Evening Post Mar 20 1937
- * This Daughter of Eve, (ss) Womans World Apr 1933
- * Twins Come in Pairs, (ss) McCalls Apr 1933
- * Who Learned Too Young, (ss) The Saturday Evening Post Feb 19 1938
MORSE, CANAAN (fl. 2010s) (chron.)
- * Beyond the Western Pass, by Di An, (ss) Pathlight: New Chinese Writing Sum 2015; translated from the Chinese.
MORSE, DREW (fl. 2000s) (chron.)
- * The Ballad of Buzz Bawer, (pm) Beyond Centauri Oct 2007
- * Call for 2006 Rhysling Award Nominations, (ms) Star*Line Nov/Dec 2005
- * Call for 2007 Rhysling Nominations, (ms) Star*Line Nov/Dec 2006
- * From the Small Press (with Ruth Berman, John Garrison & David C. Kopaska-Merkel, (rc) Star*Line Sep/Oct 2005
- * Grooves to Erakis, (pm) Mythic Delirium #13 2005
- * I Can Feel the Drilling, (pm) Helix Spr 2007
- * Language-Cartography-Cosmic Equanimity, (pm) The Magazine of Speculative Poetry Aut 2005
- * Leap of Faith, (pm) The Magazine of Speculative Poetry Aut 2007
- * Outbound Spacelanes, (pm) Beyond Centauri Jul 2007
- * Speculative Poetry: Distinctions (not Definitions), (pm) The Magazine of Speculative Poetry Spr 2006
- * Tomorrows Sighs, (pm) Star*Line Jan/Feb 2006
MORSE, FRANK P. (chron.)
- * Backstage with Henry Miller: The Birth of The Great Divide [from Backstage with Henry Miller], (ex) 1938
MORSE, GEORGE W. (fl. 1940s-1950s) (chron.)
- * The Airborne Female, (ss) The Saturday Evening Post Dec 1 1956
- * Big Girls Dont Cry, (ss) Esquire Aug 1948
- * Call a Cop!, (ss) The Saturday Evening Post Jun 22 1946
- * A Challenge in Blonde, (ss) Esquire Jun 1948
- * The Everglades Blonde, (ss) The Saturday Evening Post Aug 31 1957
- * Fifty-Fifty Chance, (ss) Esquire Jan 1947
- * Fly a Prayer Home, (ss) Argosy Jan 1953
- * The Girl from Prairie Creek, (ss) The Saturday Evening Post Jan 5 1957
- * Jump Now, Erskine!, (ss) The Saturday Evening Post Apr 12 1947
- * The Last Word, (ss) The Saturday Evening Post Oct 5 1946
- * Look What Happens to Willie, (ss) The Saturday Evening Post Feb 22 1947
- * Marty OBannons Slayride, (ss) New Detective Magazine Apr 1953
- * Only a Woman, (ss) The Saturday Evening Post Aug 18 1956
- * The Pigeon-Blood Star, (ss) Esquire Sep 1948
- * The Pilots Baby, (ss) The Saturday Evening Post Dec 22 1956
- * A Place of Promise, (ss) Esquire Oct 1946
- * Shanghai-ri-la, (ss) Esquire Sep 1946
- * Willie Feels Dangerous, (ss) Esquire Jun 1947
Next Author Index Table-of-Contents