The FictionMags Index
Stories, Listed by Author
Previous Author Index Table-of-Contents
ROBINSON, ERNEST H. (chron.) (continued)
- * One-Tock-Emma!, (ss) Chums Aug 11 1923
- * Our Stamp Corner, (cl) Chums Dec 9 1911
- * Philpots Circus, (ss) Chums Mar 22 1919
- * The Pig of the Aunt of the Gardener, (ss) Chums Apr 12 1919
- * The Pit, (ss) Chums Dec 25 1920
- * Plumb-Line and Rule, (ss) Cassells Magazine of Fiction Apr 1920
- * Poggles of Parbury College, (n.) Chums Jun 8, Jun 15, Jun 22, Jun 29, Jul 6, Jul 13, Jul 20, Jul 27, Aug 3, Aug 10, Aug 17, Aug 24, Aug 31, Sep 7 1912
- * The Primal Necessity, (ss) The New Magazine (UK) May 1921
- * The Raft, (ss) The New Magazine (UK) Feb 1923
- * Rank in the Navy and Army, (ar) Chums Apr 17 1915, uncredited.
- * The Rat Pit, (ss) Chums Mar 25 1908
- * The Rat Trap, (ss) Chums Sep 4 1920
- * The Red Ranger, (ss) Chums Feb 12 1908
- * The Reiving of Bellissima, (ss) The New Magazine (UK) Apr 1923
- * Robert the Climber, (ss) Chums Jun 10 1908
- * The Romance of Bisley, (ar) Cassells Magazine Jul 1928
- * The Scarlet Aerial, (sl) Chums Dec 21, Dec 28 1924, Jan 4, Jan 11, Jan 18, Jan 25, Feb 1, Feb 8, Feb 15, Feb 22, Mar 1, Mar 8, Mar 15, Mar 22, Mar 29 1925
- * The Secret of the Silver Ape, (na) Aldine Detective Tales (Second Series) #6 1922
- * The Sharpshooters League, (cl) Chums Apr 10, Apr 17, Apr 24, May 22 1920
- * The Sharpshooters League, (cl) Chums Oct 16 1920
- * The Sharpshooters League, (cl) Chums Sep 25, Oct 9, Oct 16, Oct 23, Oct 30, Nov 6, Nov 13, Nov 27, Dec 18 1915, Jan 1, Mar 18, Mar 25 1916, Feb 2, Feb 16 1918, uncredited.
- * Sir Rodway Keeps His Job, (ss) Chums Oct 30 1920
- * The Speedman of Croxley, (ss) Chums Jun 23 1923
- * Spring-Backed Jimmy, (ts) The Story-teller Jul 1907
- * Stella Maris, (ss) The Story-teller Feb 1908
- * That Actress Girl, (ss) The London Magazine Jun 1921
- * Them Tom-Fool Britishers, (ss) Chums Apr 14 1923
- * There Wasnt Always the Seaside, (ar) Cassells Magazine of Fiction Aug 1921
- * Tommy Gets Things Wrong, (ss) The Yellow Magazine Sep 23 1921
- * The Tower, (ss) The New Magazine (UK) Aug 1927
- * The Treasure of Captain Kidd, (ss) Chums Feb 21 1920
- * Twelve Hours of Freedom, (ss) Detective Story Magazine May 21 1921
- * The War Dove [Martin of the Flying Corps], (ss) Chums Dec 19 1914
- * The Wild Oat, (ss) Cassells Magazine Sep 1925
- * The Will on the Watch, (n.) Lloyds Detective Series #24 1922
- * Wonderful Oxygen, (ar) Chums Sep 10 1921
- * The Wreck of the Hyderabad, (ss) Chums Nov 11 1922
- * The Yellow Claws of Wong, (n.) Lloyds Detective Series #22 1922
ROBINSON, FANNIE RUTH (fl. 1870s-1890s) (chron.)
- * Arts Exchanges, (pm) Harpers New Monthly Magazine Sep 1875, uncredited.
- * Ben Azims Creed, (pm) Harpers New Monthly Magazine May 1879, uncredited.
- * La Divina Commedia, (pm) Cosmopolitan May 1894
- * Girl and Woman, (pm) Harpers New Monthly Magazine Oct 1877, uncredited.
- * Highest, (pm) Harpers New Monthly Magazine Jul 1875, uncredited.
- * The Mission of St. Valentine, (pm) Harpers New Monthly Magazine Mar 1874, uncredited.
- * On a Picture of the Mater Dolorosa, (pm) Harpers New Monthly Magazine Jul 1873, uncredited.
- * An Order for a Cameo, (pm) Harpers New Monthly Magazine Jun 1877, uncredited.
- * The Poet, (pm) Harpers New Monthly Magazine Jun 1876, uncredited.
- * A Quakers Christmas-Eve, (pm) Harpers New Monthly Magazine Jan 1876
- * To a School-Girl, (pm) Harpers New Monthly Magazine Nov 1877, uncredited.
- * Without and Within, (pm) Wide Awake Feb 1877
ROBINSON, FRANK M(alcolm) (1926-2014); (about) (chron.)
- * Astronauts: Fantasy and Fact, (pi) Rogue Aug 1962, uncredited.
- * Beyond the Ultra-Violet, (ss) Imagination Jun 1951
- * Conversation with Robert Heinlein, (iv) Oui Dec 1972 [Robert A. Heinlein]
- * Cosmic Saboteur, (na) Imagination Feb 1955
- * The Day the World Ended, (ss) Beyond Fantasy Fiction Jul 1953
- * The Dead End Kids of Space, (na) Universe Science Fiction Jul 1954
- * Decision, (ss) Space Science Fiction Sep 1953
- * Decline of the Pulps, (ar) The Journal of Science-Fiction Fll 1951, uncredited.
- * Dream Street, (ss) Imaginative Tales Mar 1955
- * The Fire and the Sword, (nv) Galaxy Science Fiction Aug 1951
- * Four Hours to Eternity, (ss) Imaginative Tales Mar 1955, as by S. M. Tenneshaw.
- * The Girls from Earth, (nv) Galaxy Science Fiction Jan 1952
- * Good Luck, Columbus!, (ss) Amazing Stories Jul 1951
- * GuaranteedForever!, (ss) Imagination Nov 1953
- * The Hunting Season, (na) Astounding Nov 1951
- * Introducing the Author, (bg) Imagination Jun 1955
- * A Life in the Day Of, (ss) Playboy Jun 1969
- * The Lonely Man, (ss) Astounding Jan 1954
- * The Maze, (ss) Astounding Jun 1950
- * Muscle Man [Johnny Norsen], (ss) Universe Science Fiction Jun 1953
- * The Nether Gardens, (pm) Chanticleer Dec 1945
- * The Night Shift, (ss) Fantasy Magazine Mar 1953
- * Nightmares on Main Street: The Mad Slasher Pulps (with Lawrence Davidson), (ar) Dark Discoveries Spr 2014
- * The Observer, (ss) Science-Fiction Plus Dec 1953, as Planted!.
- * The Oceans Are Wide, (na) Science Stories Apr 1954
- * One Thousand Miles Up, (ss) Science Stories Apr 1954, as by Robert Courtney.
- * Planted!, (ss) Science-Fiction Plus Dec 1953; also as The Observer.
- * The Power, (na) Bluebook Mar 1956
- * Quarter in the Slot, (ss) Destiny Sum 1954
- * Quiz Game, (ss) Astounding Jun 1953
- * The Reluctant Heroes, (nv) Galaxy Science Fiction Jan 1951
- * Roundabout, (cl) Cavalier Jan, Mar, Apr, Jun 1967
- * The Santa Claus Planet, (nv) The Best Science-Fiction Stories: 1951, ed. Everett F. Bleiler & T. E. Dikty, Fell 1951
- * A Short Biography of Frank M. Robinson, (bg) Windy City Pulp Stories #3 2003
- * The Siren Sounds at Midnight, (ss) Fantastic Nov/Dec 1953
- * Situation Thirty, (ss) Astounding Jan 1951
- * The Story Behind the Original: All-Story, (ar) Zoetrope: All-Story Spr 2000
- * Two Weeks in August, (ss) Galaxy Science Fiction Feb 1951
- * Untitled Story, (na) Astounding Sep 1951
- * Viewpoint, (ss) Fantastic Story Magazine Jan 1953
- * Wanted: One Sane Man, (nv) Imagination Jun 1955
- * Whos Who in Science Fiction, (bg) Destiny Win 1953/54
- * The Worlds of Joe Shannon, (ss) If Mar 1954
- * The Wreck of the Ship John B., (nv) Playboy Jun 1967
- * You Dont Walk Alone, (ss) Imagination Mar 1955
- * Youve Got to Believe, (nv) Amazing Stories Sep 1951
- * [letter from Illinois], (lt) Astounding Feb 1944
- * [letter], (lt) Future Combined with Science Fiction Feb 1942
- * Associate Editor:
___ Rogue, May 1959 Apr 1960.
- * Editor:
___ Rogue, Oct 1961 Dec 1965.
- * Managing Editor:
___ Rogue, Dec 1955 Apr 1956.
___ Rogue, Jun 1960 Sep 1961.
- * The Dark Beyond the Stars reviewed by Ken Brown, (br) Interzone Oct 1991
- * Frank M. Robinson: Collector, Pulp Historian, Humanitarian by Jason V. Brock, (ar) Dark Discoveries Win/Spr 2010
- * The Latest Disaster Is... by Keith Soltys, (ar) Science Fiction Review #17 1976
- * The Nightmare Factor reviewed by Dean R. Lambe, (br) Science Fiction Review #31 1979
- * The Power reviewed by Floyd C. Gale, (br) Galaxy Science Fiction Oct 1956
- * The Power reviewed by Kenneth F. Slater, (br) Nebula Science Fiction #21 1957
- * The Power reviewed by Leslie Flood, (br) New Worlds Science Fiction Apr 1957
- * The Power reviewed by P. Schuyler Miller, (br) Astounding Sep 1956
- * Science Fiction of the 20th Century reviewed by Mike Ashley, (br) Interzone Feb 2000
- * Waiting reviewed by Chris Gilmore, (br) Interzone Mar 1999
- * Waiting reviewed by David Mathew, (br) Interzone Mar 1999
ROBINSON, FRANK R. (fl. 1900s-1910s) (chron.)
- * Absolved, (ss) Ainslees Magazine Jul 1903
- * Barneys Promotion, (ss) Cosmopolitan May 1903
- * The Flagging of the Dutchman, (ss) Peoples Sep 1907
- * The Grilling of Gregory, (ss) Top-Notch Magazine Feb 1 1915
- * The Holy Fly, (ss) Ainslees Magazine May 1902
- * In Appellate Jurisdiction, (ss) Ainslees Magazine Feb 1903
- * The Landing of Gregory, (ss) Peoples Aug 1907
- * The Nether Stone, (ss) Ainslees Magazine Sep 1902
- * The Speed Recorder, (ss) Ainslees Magazine Jul 1901
- * The Toe of Retribution, (ss) Colliers Jun 27 1914
Next Author Index Table-of-Contents