The FictionMags Index
Stories, Listed by Author
Previous Author Index Table-of-Contents
ANONYMOUS (chron.) (continued)
- * The Taking of the Redoubt, by Prosper Mérimée, (ss) The Scrap Book Jul 1907; translated from the French.
- * A Ten-Year-Old Sapper, by F. Soulié, (ss) The Strand Magazine Apr 1901
- * Three Sonnets, by Michelagnolo di Ludovico di Buonarroti-Simoni, (pm)
- * The Toast, by Haydie, (ss) Short Stories Nov 1907
- * A Tragedy of Love, by Queen Elizabeth of Roumania, (nv) Temple Bar
- * True Friendship, by Jerome Becker, (ex); translated from the French (La Vie en Afrique).
- * The Two Doves, by Ivan Turgenev, (vi) The Speaker
- * Two Kisses, by de Béjan, (ss) The Strand Magazine Dec 1891; translated from the French (Ceci nest pas un Conte de Noël: Comment Grand-Mère Colette utilisa Deux Baisers, Le Figaro, December 26, 1875).
- * untitled (Sweet is in summer...), by Asclepiades, (pm)
- * The Veiled Lady, by Catulle Mendès, (ss) The Wave Mar 7 1896; translated from the French.
- * Visions, by Ivan Turgenev, (nv) The Cornhill Magazine Mar 1880; translated from the Russian.
- * A Voyage Round My Pockets, by Édouard Lemoine, (ss) London Budget
- * Was It a Dream?, by Guy de Maupassant, (ss) Great Tales of Terror and the Supernatural, ed. Phyllis M. Fraser & Herbert A. Wise, Modern Library 1914; translated from the French (La Morte).
- * The White Boat, by Emile Souvestre, (ss) Short Stories Feb 1894
- * White Violets, by Henri Murger, (ss) The Scrap Book Nov 1907; translated from the French (Vie de Boheme).
- * The Wolf, by Guy de Maupassant, (ss) The Scrap Book Dec 1907; translated from the French (Le Loup, Le Gaulois, November 14, 1882).
- * A Wonderful Parrot, by I. M. Palmerini, (ss) Short Stories Dec 1907
ANSON, BILL (fl. 1940s) (chron.)
- * Adventurers Wanted!, (ms) Texas Rangers Feb 1947
- * Beans, (ss) Popular Western Dec 1946
- * Bury Me Not on the Lone Prairie, (ss) Thrilling Western Jul 1946
- * The Cowboys Work-Bench, (ar) Triple Western Spr 1947
- * Death Bait, (ss) Thrilling Detective Feb 1947
- * The Death Ride, (ts) Masked Rider Western Apr 1947
- * Dots and Dashes, (ss) Black Book Detective Win 1945
- * Fair an Square, (ss) Masked Rider Western Jul 1946
- * Forty-Dollar Scalp, (ss) The Rio Kid Western Mar 1946
- * The Girl Who Wasnt There, (ss) Detective Novel Magazine Aug 1946
- * Gold Is Where You Find It, (ts) Thrilling Western Jun 1947
- * Gun Trail to Salt Weed, (ss) Masked Rider Western Oct 1946
- * It Could Happen to You, (ss) Black Book Detective Feb 1947
- * The Last Injun Raid, (ar) Popular Western Feb 1947
- * Mavericks Choice, (ms) West Dec 1946
- * Mud, (ss) Popular Detective Feb 1946
- * The Poor Mans Race Horse, (ar) Exciting Western Jun 1946
- * Shake, Pardner!, (ar) Texas Rangers Aug 1946
- * Sunday Punch, (ss) Popular Sports Magazine Spr 1947
- * Thieves of Black Rock Desert, (ss) Masked Rider Western Dec 1946
- * Trouble Brewing, (ss) Exciting Western Aug 1946
- * Western Distances and Sounds, (ar) Popular Western Apr 1947
ANSON, PIERS; pseudonym of Draycot M. Dell, (1888-1940); other pseudonyms Paul Corydon, Rodney Holland, Joan Inglesant & Mary Ellen Shirley (chron.)
- * Blake of the White Hand, (n.) Chums Supplement Feb 6 1932
- * Gallery Thirteen!, (ss) Chums May 1935
- * Maroon Island, (sl) Chums Jul 7, Jul 14, Jul 21, Jul 28, Aug 4, Aug 11, Aug 18, Aug 25, Sep 1, Sep 8, Sep 15, Sep 22, Sep 29, Oct 6, Oct 13, Oct 20, Oct 27 1931
- * The Mystery of Lacey Manor, (ss) Chums Nov 1934
- * Outlaw of the Seas, (n.) Boys Wonder Library #4 1932
- * The Red Swastika, (ss) Chums Apr 1935
ANSTED, DAVID T(homas) (1814-1880) (chron.)
- * Blue Water, (ar) The Cornhill Magazine May 1861, uncredited.
- * Colour Blindness, (ar) The Cornhill Magazine Apr 1860, uncredited.
- * Our Natural Enemies, (ar) The Cornhill Magazine Dec 1860, uncredited.
- * A Trip to Samos, (ar) Cassells Family Magazine Apr 1876
- * Weather, (ar) The Cornhill Magazine Nov 1860, uncredited.
- * A Weeks Imprisonment in Sark, (ar) The Cornhill Magazine Nov 1861, uncredited.
ANSTEE, M. H.; pseudonym of G. C. Bleeck, (1907-1971); other pseudonyms Hank Brody, Colt Denby, Clive Gordon, Vic Kenslow, Dink Lawson, Pete Merle, Johnny Nelson & Garry Whalen (chron.)
- * The End of the Trail, (ss) Odd Stories 1951, as by G. C. Bleeck.
Next Author Index Table-of-Contents