The FictionMags Index
Stories, Listed by Author
Previous Author Index Table-of-Contents
WANTLAND, CLYDE (B.) (1892?-1964?); (about) (chron.)
_____, as told to
- * Cupids Maestro, (ss) West Jan 1936
- * Marked for Slaughter, (ss) West Jul 1936
- * On the Prod, (sl) Adventure Dec 1935, Jan, Feb 1936
- * Petes Woman, (ss) West Jul 1935
- * The Red Terror of the Rio Grande, (ts) All Western Magazine Sep, Oct 1933
- * Ridin the River, (nv) West Sep 1936
- * The Roughneck, (ss) Tales of Danger and Daring Jun 1929
- * Slow Branded, (ss) Western Round-Up Mar 1935
- * The Swap-Out, (ss) Western Round-Up Jul 1934
WARBURTON, GEOFFREY (chron.)
- * Bait, (ss) Nasty Piece of Work #6 1997
- * Campion and the Demon Boy, (ss) Albedo One #30 2005
- * Dog Boy, (ss) Phantoms Sep 1996
- * Dunns Pictures, (ss) Dark Horizons #39 2001
- * In the Cathedral, (ss) Enigmatic Tales Dec 1998
- * The Job, (ss) Unhinged #3 1999
- * The Lane, (ss) Ghosts & Scholars #25 1997
- * The Maze, (ss) All Hallows #27 2001
- * Merry Roderick, (ss) All Hallows #23 2000
- * MS Found in a Hotel Pigeon Hole, (ss) Supernatural Tales #7 2004
- * So Deep in My Heart, (ss) Kimota #12 2000
- * Squire Mompesson, (ss) All Hallows #18 1998
- * The Wainwright Glass, (ss) All Hallows #41 2006
WARD, [Sir] ADOLPHUS WILLIAM (1837-1924); (about) (chron.)
- * The Brethren of Deventer, (ar) The Cornhill Magazine Aug 1882, as by A. W. W..
- * Delphi, (ar) The Cornhill Magazine Jul 1877; originally delivered as the first of a series of public evening lectures on Greek History and Travel. at Owen College, Manchester, November 22, 1876.
- * The Girlhood of Queen Louisa, (ar) The Cornhill Magazine Oct 1900
- * The North Frisian Outlands, (ar) The Cornhill Magazine Apr 1868, uncredited.
- * Wiclif, (??) Harpers New Monthly Magazine Jan 1885
WARD, ALFRED (chron.)
- * untitled (Baby crowing on your knee...), (pm), as Would You?; see also under Anonymous.
- * Would You?, (pm); also as untitled ("Baby crowing on your knee...)", uncredited; also as untitled (Baby crowing on your knee...), uncredited.
Next Author Index Table-of-Contents