The FictionMags Index
Stories, Listed by Author
Previous Author Index Table-of-Contents
SOUTHWICK, DAVID (chron.)
- * Jack Wheeler, a Story of the Wild West, (sl) The Golden Argosy Mar 7, Mar 14, Mar 21, Mar 28, Apr 4, Apr 11, Apr 18, Apr 25, May 2, May 9, May 16, May 23, May 30, Jun 6 1885
SOUTHWICK, GEORGE J. (fl. 1890s-1930s) (chron.)
- * After Hours, (ss) Detective Story Magazine Jan 15 1921
- * Best of All, (pm) Top-Notch Magazine Aug 15 1919
- * Boggs Shoots the Rapids, (ss) Top-Notch Magazine Apr 1 1920
- * The Great Veddah Gold Lode, (ss) The Argosy Nov 1897
- * He Said It, (pm) Snappy Stories Dec #1 1919
- * The Home Maker, (pm) Top-Notch Magazine Feb 1 1922
- * How the Scooper Was Scooped: A Journalistic Reminiscence, (ss) Blue Pencil Magazine Sep 1900
- * If He Had Known, (ss) 10 Story Book Apr 1923
- * A Laughing Matter, (ss) Top-Notch Magazine May 1 1919
- * Lost in the Nubian Desert, (ss) The Argosy Oct 1897
- * A Man of Honor, (ss) The Argosy Jan 1898
- * The Man Without a Hoe, (pm) Blue Pencil Magazine Jul 1900
- * Mother, (pm) Top-Notch Magazine Feb 15 1919
- * Nailing the Super-Sleuth (with Hamilton Craigie), (ss) Mystery Magazine Feb 1 1922
- * An Ounce of Push, (ss) Top-Notch Magazine Sep 1 1920
- * Pretty Slick, (vi) Detective Story Magazine May 28 1921
- * Right in His Line, (ss) Detective Story Magazine Apr 22 1922
- * A Starry Triumph, (n.) The Argosy Apr 1898
- * That Friendly Burglar, (vi) Top-Notch Magazine May 15 1920
- * Whiskey Murderer, (vi) 10 Story Book Mar 1922
SOUVAINE, MABEL HILL (chron.)
- * 4 Dresses to sew, 4 Dresses to Buy, (ar) Womans Day Sep 1945
- * Acne, (ar) Womans Day Oct 1945
- * Blouses to Make for Under Six Dollars, (ar) Womans Day Sep 1945
- * Fifth Avenue Frocks at Budget Prices, (ar) Womans Day Oct 1938
- * Fur Make-Overs, (ar) Womans Day Oct 1945
- * More Footwork, (ar) Womans Day Apr 1945
- * An Ounce of Yarn Is Worth a Pound of Wardrobe, (ar) Womans Day Oct 1938
- * She Does It Herself, (ar) Womans Day Sep 1945
- * That First Baby, (ar) Womans Day Oct 1938
SOUVESTRE, EMILE (1806-1854); (about) (chron.)
- * Desires, (ss) The Novel Magazine Sep 1907; translated from the French.; translated by E. Hoare.
- * Drak the Fairy, (ss) The Strand Magazine Jan 1892; translated from the French.
- * My Uncle Maurice, (ss) An Attic Philosopher in Paris, Longman, Brown, Green and Longmans 1853, uncredited; translated from the French.
- * The Naval Surgeon, (ss) Short Stories Jul 1893; translated by Bertha Favard.
- * The Norwegian Brig, (ss) Romance Jul 1893; translated by Lawrence B. Fletcher.
- * The Parchment of the Moorish Doctor, (ss) Short Stories May 1893; translated by Caroline D. Sawyer.
- * A Romance of Albano, (ss) Short Stories May 1897; translated from the French (Les Eaux dAlbano).; translated by H. Twichell.
- * The White Boat, (ss) Short Stories Feb 1894; translated, uncredited.
Next Author Index Table-of-Contents