The FictionMags Index
Stories, Listed by Author
Previous Author Index Table-of-Contents
STATTEN, VARGO (chron.) (continued)
- * Survivor of Mars, (n.) Scion 1951, as The Avenging Martian; revised from Red Heritage by John Russell Fearn, Astounding Jan 38.
- * Threes a Crowd, (nv) British Space Fiction Magazine v2 #1 1955
- * The Time Bridge, (na) Scion Mar 1952; also as Prisoner of Time, by John Russell Fearn.
- * Ultra Spectrum, (na) Scion 1953; also as Cold Light, by John Russell Fearn.
- * Wilhelm Konrad Röntgen, (bg) British Space Fiction Magazine v2 #7 1955
- * Worlds to Conquer, (na) Scion 1952; see also under John Russell Fearn.
STAVISKY, SAM(uel) E. (1914-2008); (about) (chron.)
- * After Pensionsthe Bonus?, (??) Colliers Jul 23 1949
- * Are Politicians Ruining the Veterans Hospitals?, (ar) The Saturday Evening Post Oct 14 1950
- * Argonotes:
* ___ Something the Enemy Aint Got, (ms) Argosy Jun 1945
- * Can the C.I.O. Get Rid of the Commies?, (??) Colliers Oct 29 1949
- * Labor Isnt Waiting for November, (??) Colliers Aug 26 1950
- * The Lady Who Licked John L. Lewis, (??) Colliers Jun 4 1949
- * Mental Hospital with a Heart, (ar) Colliers Jan 20 1951
- * People Put Their Hearts in Her Hands, (ar) Redbook Jan 1953
- * Something the Enemy Aint Got, (ms) Argosy Jun 1945
- * The Veterans Make Their Choice, (ar) Harpers Magazine Sep 1946
- * Were Selling Out Our Disabled Veterans!, (ar) Colliers Feb 14 1953
- * Who Will Be Drafted This Time?, (ar) The Saturday Evening Post Jan 20 1951
Next Author Index Table-of-Contents