The FictionMags Index
Stories, Listed by Author
Previous Author Index Table-of-Contents
WHEELER, JOHN N. (chron.)
- * Big Six Goes West, (ar) Liberty Dec 12 1925
- * The Big Story, (ar) Pearsons Magazine (US) Aug 1912
- * Frats and Frats, (ar) Pearsons Magazine (US) Dec 1914
- * Is It Possible to Go on the Water Wagon in the United States?, (ar) Liberty Jan 11 1930
- * A Little Journey to the Home of Ty Cobb, (ar) Pearsons Magazine (US) May 1914
- * Richard Harding Davis, Writer and War Correspondent, (ar) Pearsons Magazine (US) Jun 1915
- * Ring Lardner, (ar) Colliers Mar 17 1928
- * Selling Other Mens Brains, (ar) The Saturday Evening Post Mar 10 1928
- * They Never TellAll, (ar) The American Magazine Dec 1931
- * Upkeep, (ss) Pearsons Magazine (US) Jan 1915
- * Editor:
___ Liberty: Jul 5 24 -to- Dec 12 25.
WHEELER, MARTHA (fl. 1900s) (chron.)
- * Between the Lines, (ss) The Bohemian Magazine Aug 1908
- * Hide and Seek, (vi) The Smart Set Jul 1909
- * Miss Sallys Sacrifice, (ss) The Scrap Book Jun 1908
- * Miss Trench and the Twins, (vi) Munseys Magazine Mar 1908
- * The Mother of Invention, (ss) Cosmopolitan Feb 1909
- * Mrs. Claggetts Suite, (ss) The Bohemian Magazine Sep 1908
- * Shouldering the Burden, (vi) Munseys Magazine Jan 1908
- * Stories to Sell, (ss) The Argosy Oct 1907
- * The Tri-State Meet, (vi) Munseys Magazine Aug 1908
- * A Try-out in Frahway, (ss) Smiths Magazine Jan 1909
WHEELER, PAT (fl. 2000s) (chron.)
- * Metamorphoses of the Female Subject: Bodily Transformations in Carol Emshwillers Carmen Dog and Linda Jaivins Rock N Roll Babes from Outer Space, (ar) Foundation Spr 2002
WHEELER, POST (1869-1957) (chron.)
- * The Frog-Princess,, uncredited, (ss) The Strand Magazine Jul 1912; translated from the Russian.
- * The Little Humpbacked Horse,, uncredited, (ss) The Strand Magazine Jun 1912; translated from the Russian.
- * Prince Peter and the Wizard,, uncredited, (ss) The Strand Magazine Sep 1912; translated from the Russian.
- * Wassilissa the Beautiful,, uncredited, (ss) The Strand Magazine Oct 1912; retold from the Russian.
Next Author Index Table-of-Contents