The FictionMags Index
Stories, Listed by Author
Previous Author Index Table-of-Contents
BEYER, WILLIAM GRAY (fl. 1930s-1950s); (about) (chron.)
- * Atonement, (ss) Thrilling Adventures Nov 1942
- * The Deadly Thinkers, (nv) Science Fiction Quarterly May 1951
- * Let Em Eat Space, (nv) Argosy Nov 4 1939
- * Minions of Mars [Minions], (sl) Argosy Jan 13, Jan 20, Jan 27, Feb 3, Feb 10 1940
- * Minions of Mercury [Minions], (sl) Argosy Aug 31, Sep 7, Sep 14, Sep 21, Sep 28 1940
- * Minions of the Moon [Minions], (na) Argosy Apr 22, Apr 29, May 6 1939
- * Minions of the Shadow [Minions], (sl) Argosy Sep 20, Sep 27, Oct 4, Nov 1, Nov 15 1941
- * The Neutronium Gang, (nv) Detective Fiction Weekly Oct 12 1940
- * A Scientific Gentleman, (ss) Detective Fiction Weekly Dec 28 1940
- * Suicide Roughly, (nv) Detective Fiction Weekly Jun 22 1940
- * Three Times Murder, (ss) Detective Fiction Weekly May 4 1940
BEYMER, WILLIAM GILMORE (1881-1969) (chron.)
- * Apathy and Steel, (ar) Harpers Monthly Magazine Mar 1909
- * Cousin Louis, (ss) Cosmopolitan Sep 1909
- * A Double Spy, (ss) Pearsons Magazine (US) Dec 1912
- * The Foreboding, (ss) Cosmopolitan Feb 1910
- * Go in and Out the Window, (ss) Metropolitan Magazine Jan 1914
- * Honor at Pawn, (ss) The Red Book Magazine Dec 1908
- * I Put My Foot in It, (ss) The Red Book Magazine Jun 1909
- * In the Earth Beneath, (ar) Harpers Monthly Magazine Oct 1909
- * Jovial James Pike, (ar) Pearsons Magazine (US) Dec 1913
- * Landergon, (ss) Harpers Monthly Magazine Nov 1909
- * The Last Cartridge, (ss) The Black Cat Dec 1913
- * The Little Wet Foot, (nv) Harpers Magazine Apr, May 1913
- * The Man Who Ran, (ss) The Red Book Magazine Aug 1908
- * Memory Plays Us Tricks, (ss) Harpers Monthly Magazine Feb 1913
- * The Middle of Midnight, (na) The Blue Book Magazine Jan 1947
- * Miss Van Lew, (ar) Harpers Monthly Magazine Jun 1911
- * Mountain That Moved, (ss) The Century Magazine Aug 1912
- * Nancy, (ar) Pearsons Magazine (US) Oct 1913
- * NancyConfederate Spy, (ar) Secret Service Stories Apr 1928
- * One Mother, (ss) Harpers Magazine Jul 1913
- * The PhillipsesFather and Son, (ar) Harpers Monthly Magazine Oct 1911
- * The Price of Paradise, (ss) Appletons Magazine Sep 1907
- * The Road of the Mad, (ss) Appletons Magazine Aug 1907
- * Rowand, (ar) Harpers Monthly Magazine Jun 1909
- * Secret Service of Miss Harry Buford, (bg) Pearsons Magazine (US) Jun 1914
- * The Sepulcher of Sand, (ss) Cosmopolitan Dec 1906
- * The Six-Day Sharp-Shooter, (ss) Harpers Magazine Oct 1914
- * Son Love, (ss) Harpers Monthly Magazine Jan 1913
- * Strange Welcome, (ss) The Saturday Evening Post Dec 20 1947
- * Timothy Webster: Spy, (ar) Harpers Monthly Magazine Oct 1910
- * 12:20 PM, (sl) The Saturday Evening Post Aug 26, Sep 2, Sep 9, Sep 16, Sep 23, Sep 30, Oct 7 1944
- * Williams, C.S.A., (ar) Harpers Monthly Magazine Sep 1909
- * The Woman Who Was a Man, (ar) Pearsons Magazine (US) Jun 1913
- * Young, (ar) Harpers Monthly Magazine Dec 1909
BEYNON, GINTY (fl. 1920s-1930s) (chron.)
- * Alcibiades One Ambition, (ss) Liberty Dec 17 1932
- * Cupids Assistant, (ss) Cupids Diary Jul 27 1926
- * Father Was Wild, (vi) Top-Notch Jul 1934
- * A Few Palms, (vi) Liberty Sep 17 1932
- * Hair-Trigger Headwork, (ss) Ten Detective Aces Feb 1934
- * How Romano Collected, (ss) Argosy Jul 29 1933
- * In Search of Love, (ss) Cupids Diary Dec 2 1925
- * Leo, the Undistinguished, (ss) Munseys Magazine Oct 1925
- * Noonie, (ss) Munseys Magazine Nov 1925
- * Two Grand, (ss) Argosy Jul 15 1933
BEYNON, JOHN; pseudonym of John Beynon Harris, (1903-1969); other pseudonyms Johnson Harris, Lucas Parkes, Wyndham Parkes & John Wyndham (chron.)
- * Adaptation, (ss) Astounding Jul 1949
- * Beyond the Screen, (nv) Fantasy #1 1938; also as Judsons Annihilator.
- * Derelict of Space, (nv) Fantasy #3 1939
- * Invisible Monsters, (nv) Wonder Stories Dec 1933, as by John Beynon Harris.
- * Jizzle, (ss) Colliers Jan 8 1949
- * Judsons Annihilator, (nv) Fantasy #1 1938, as Beyond the Screen.
- * The Living Lies, (nv) New Worlds Science Fiction #2 1946
- * No Place Like Earth [Bert], (nv) New Worlds Science Fiction Spr 1951; also as Tyrant and Slave-Girl on Planet Venus.
- * Not So Simple, (ar) Authentic Science Fiction #30 1953
- * The Perfect Creature, (nv) Tales of Wonder #1 1937
- * Phoney Meteor, (nv) Amazing Stories Mar 1941
- * Praise Famous Men, (ss) Lilliput Sep 1939
- * The Puff-Ball Menace, (nv) Wonder Stories Oct 1933, as Spheres of Hell by John Beynon Harris.
- * The Red Stuff, (nv) Marvel Science Stories Feb 1951
- * The Secret People, (n.) George Newnes 1935
- * Sleepers of Mars, (na) Tales of Wonder Spr 1938
- * The Space Machine, (sl) Modern Wonder May 22, May 29, Jun 5, Jun 12, Jun 19, Jun 26, Jul 3, Jul 10, Jul 17, Jul 24 1937; abridged from Stowaway to Mars, Passing Show, 1936.
- * Stowaway to Mars, (n.) The Passing Show May 2, May 9, May 16, May 23, May 30, Jun 6, Jun 13, Jun 20 1936
- * Technical Slip, (ss) The Arkham Sampler Spr 1949, as by John Beynon Harris.
- * Time to Rest [Bert], (ss) The Arkham Sampler Win 1949, as by John Beynon Harris.
- * The Trojan Beam, (nv) Fantasy #2 1939
- * Tyrant and Slave-Girl on Planet Venus [Bert], (nv) New Worlds Science Fiction Spr 1951, as No Place Like Earth.
- * Vengeance by Proxy, (ss) Strange Stories Feb 1940; see also under John Wyndham.
- * The Venus Adventure, (na) Wonder Stories May 1932, as by John Beynon Harris.
- * Wanderers of Time, (na) Wonder Stories Mar 1933, as by John Beynon Harris.
- * Worlds to Barter, (nv) Wonder Stories May 1931, as by John Beynon Harris.
BEZ, FRANK (fl. 1950s-1970s); (about) (chron.) (art)
- * Brooke of Revelations, (pi) Penthouse Jul 1972
- * Games with Dames in a Pool (with Bill Kobrin), (pi) Argosy Aug 1961
- * Girlish Wisdom with model Marilyn Supry, (pi) Escapade Feb 1961
- * Happy New Year to Jill St. John, (pt) Cavalier Jan 1965
- * Model pictorial with Lisa, (pi) Escapade Apr 1962
- * Painting the Nude with model Pat Conley, (pi) Escapade Dec 1959
- * The Rollicking Gals of the Roaring Twenties, (pi) Argosy Sep 1961
- * Travelin Lady, (pi) Adam Sep 1970
- * Treasure of the World with model Ondine Coryell, (pi) Escapade Feb 1962
- * Twenty-Three Wonderful Ways to Say Lynn with model Lynn Chandler, (pi) Escapade Feb 1960
BEZANT, CRAIG (fl. 2000s-2010s) (chron.) (art)
- * Crazy for You, (ss) Ripples #6 2006
- * Editorial, (ed) Eclecticism E-zine Jul, Oct 2007, Jan, Apr, Jul, Oct 2008, Jan, Apr, Jul, Oct 2009, Jan, Apr, Jul, Oct 2010, Jan, Jul/Aug, Oct/Nov 2011
- * An Interview with Scott Sigler, (iv) www.horrorscope.com.au Apr 2010
- * An Interview with Stuart MacBride, (iv) www.horrorscope.com.au Jun 2010
- * Stealing Shadows, (vi) Eclecticism E-zine Jul 2007
- * Zombie Brewing, (ss) Ripples #12 2008
Next Author Index Table-of-Contents