Bluebook for Men [September 1965]
Details taken from eBay listing.
- Money Talks · Anon. · cl; Wallet and pocketbook tips on how to stretch your buckplus exclusive new feature "Something for Nothing."
- FBIs Undercover Klansmen and Black Muslims · Marv Koeppel · ar; Whether its a night raid by the KKK or a terror raid by the Fruit of Islam, within seconds of the decision the teletypes in J. Edgar Hoovers office are pounding out the top-secret informationall because a handful of dedicated men are risking their lives to report on Americas terror squads.
- Americas Coffin on Wheels · Pete Lamb · ar; For every man who owns a car, or plans to buy one, heres the scandalous truth about how the automobile industry has turned the family auto into a rolling death trap.
- Lunch Time Sex-Break · L. E. Owen · ar; The Continental custom of an afternoon siesta has caught on big with American businessmenwith the extra Yankee twist of adding female company to that three-hour boudoir binge.
- WW IIs Blood-and-Thunder Reporter · Ed Hyde · ar; Never-before-told combat career of Walter Cronkitefrom the beachheads of North Africa to the "Black Sunday raid on Schweinfurt to the airborne invasion at Eindhoven, no assignment was too dirty or too dangerous for this ace correspondent."
- King of Pornography · Cyrus W. Bell · ar; First publisher of such underground classics as Fanny Hill, Lolita and Tropic of Cancer, Maurice Girodias has turned the world upside down with the boldest books ever printed. Called "smut scribblings by some, theyve made this Paris-based owner of Olympia Press the richest, most famousand savagely cursedliterary man of the 20th Century."
- Okinawas Maverick Marine · Kurt Vaughn · ts; A salty "old-timer who should have had a soft headquarters job somewhere, this tough 50-year-old ex-profSen. Paul Douglasshowed the kids of the 1st Marine Division how to be a hard-bitten, hard-swearing, and hard-driving gyreneby putting his life on the line in Peleliu and Okinawa."
- Peeler on a Two-Wheeler · Anon. · pi; Bluebook uncovers Natacha Cramblin, the shapeliest cyclist to come roaring down the turnpike.
- Sin-n-Surf Beachnik Brawls · Leon Ridgefield · ar; Looking for a change-of-pace summer vacation? Try joining one of those sun-and-fun fraternities. This new breed of beach boy enjoys a full day of surf-boarding and scuba divingand a full night of boozing and bikini bouncing.
- White Hell at 100 Below Zero · Jim Delroy · ts; Unsung stoy of the handful of U. S. Navy men who, battling "white-outs, snow blindness and ice hurricanes, are conquering the killer Antarcticthe worlds last frontier."