The Saturday Evening Post [v214 #43, April 25, 1942] (10¢, 10½" x 13½", cover by Gene Pelham)
Details taken from eBay listing.
- Love Is a Proud and Gentle Thing · Dorothy Thomas · ss; Hired girls should know their place-wherever it is.
- Depth Charge · C. S. Forester · ss; The HMS Apache brings danger to Brooklyn.
- Yes, Virginia, There Is a Santa Claus · Doug Welch · ss; Happy Digby perpetrates some corn and solves a crime.
- Mans Got to Start Somewhere · Richard Heckman · ss; Henry decided to get married before he fit for the Union.
- Case Without Stars · Harry Klingsberg · ss; Attorney Doowinkle solves the puzzle of the reluctant witness.
- Wasps of War · Stevens Rayleigh · ar; How Europes soldiers of the night wage guerilla warfare.
- Whats Wrong with Revolution · Demaree Bess · ar; After all, we revolted ourselves some time ago.
- Flit-Gun Jake · Lewis B. Funke · ar; This muscle man massages champions to victory.
- The Older the Gag, The Louder the Laugh · Henry A. Reese · ar; And heres how Abbot and Costello have proved it.
- Going. Going, Not Yet Gone · Ivan Dmitri · ar; Sentimental journey via narrow gauge (Color photographs).
- Japans Islands of Mystery · Willard Price · ar; An American scientist saw what he shouldnt have seen.
- Ride the Man Down [Part 4 of 7] · Luke Short · sl
- Tall in the Saddle [Part 8 of 8] · Gordon Ray Young · sl
- Song of the Shy Moon · Robert D. Abrahams · pm
- To a Highland Grandmother · Helen Paige Phillips · pm
- Footnote for the Future · Audred Roberts · pm
- The Devil and Brother Ransom · Dorothy Kissling · pm