The Saturday Evening Post [v232 #3, July 18, 1959] (15¢, 10½" x 13½", cover by John Falter)
Details taken from eBay listing.
- Time Out from Marriage · Gladys Taber · ss; illustrated by Joe Bowler
- Rescue at Mile 50 · John Rhodes Sturdy · ss; illustrated by Stan Galli
- Trail Trap · Merle Constiner · ss
- The Plunging Piper · David Walker · ss; illustrated by Peter Stevens
- My Backyard Rehabilitation Center · Eddie Wettach · ar; how he turned his backyard into a rehab center for animals in Nutley, New Jersey. He didnt start it for money but over the years he sold quite a few of the animals to pet shops and to Story Book Farm, a private zoo in Parsippany, New Jersey. Includes 4 photos.
- The Gashouse Gang and I · Frank Frisch (as told to Charles Dexter) · ar; the player-manager of the St. Louis Cardinals recalls some of the wacky deeds of his exuberant teammates. Includes 6 photos. One includes. The Gashouse Gang before the opening game in the 1934 World Series. Dizzy Dean, Leo Durocher, Ernie Orsatti, Bill Delancey, Rip Collins, Joe Medwick, Frisch, Jack Rothrock and Pepper Martin.
- How to Run a Sticky Business · Arthur W. Baum · ar; the 3M Company, makers of Scotch Tape or Minnesota Mining and Manufacturing Company out of St Paul, Minnesota. Includes 3 photos.
- Mark of Treachery [Part 2 of 8] · Clarence Budington Kelland · sl; illustrated by Sam Bates
- Death Walk [Part 4 of 6] · Arthur Mayse · sl