The General Fiction Magazine Index
Previous Chronological Index Table-of-Contents
FRANCE, ANATOLE; pseudonym of Anatole-François Thibault, (1844-1924) (stories)
- The Juggler of Notre-Dame (ss) Short Stories Apr 1893; translated by Fannie A. Weston.
- The Singer of Kyme (ss) Short Stories May 1897; translated from the French.; translated by Merch Bradt Stewart.
- The Well of St. Claire (ss) Short Stories Jun 1902; translated from the French.; translated by Merch Bradt Stewart.
- Monsieur Pigeonneau (ss) Short Stories Aug 1902; translated by Katharine Vincent.
- The Christmas Log (ss) Short Stories Oct 1902; adapted by Katharine Vincent.
- Leslie Wood (ss) Ainslees Magazine Jan 1903; translated from the French.
- Our Ladys Juggler (ss) Mother of Pearl, John Lane, The Bodley Head 1908; translated from the French (Le Jongleur de Notre Dame, 1892).
- Crainquebille (ss) Crainquebille, Putois, Riquet, and Other Profitable Tales, John Lane 1915
- The Ocean Christ (vi) Crainquebille, Putois, Riquet, and Other Profitable Tales, John Lane 1915
- Edmee, or Charity Well Bestowed (ss) 1922
- Anatole France Talks (ms)
- Balthasar (ss)
- Come What May (pl); from The Bride of Corinth 1920.
- The Comedy of the Man Who Married a Dumb Wife (pl)
- The Coming of Riquet (ss)
- A Good Lesson Well Learnt (ss); from The Merrie Tales of Jacques Tournebroche 1909.
- The History of Mankind (ex); from his Opinions of Jerome Coignard.
- Love Is a Hair Shirt (ms)
- Love, Life, and Laughter: Epigrams (ms)
- Madame de Luzy (ex); from Mother of Pearl 1924.
- Mademoiselle de Doucines New Years Present (ss)
- The Origin of Government (ex)
- The Procurator of Judæa (ss)
- Putois (ss)
- Riquet (ss)
- Undress Parade (ex); from Penguin Island 1909.
- [untitled] (ms)
Next Chronological Index Table-of-Contents