The General Fiction Magazine Index
Previous Chronological Index Table-of-Contents
TRACY, LOUIS; [born Patrick Louis Tracy] (1863-1928); see pseudonym Gordon Holmes (stories)
- A Fatal Legacy (n.) Ward, Lock & Co. 1903; also as The Stowmarket Mystery. [Reginald Brett]
- The Stowmarket Mystery (n.) Ward, Lock & Co. 1903, as A Fatal Legacy. [Reginald Brett]
- The Albert Gate Mystery (n.) R.F. Fenno 1904 [Reginald Brett]
- What Happened in the Foyer (ss) The Popular Magazine Jun 1905 [John White]
- The Unearthing of a Conspiracy (ss) The Popular Magazine Jul 1905 [John White]
- The Bridal Jewels (ss) The Popular Magazine Aug 1905 [John White]
- A Fashionable Anarchist (ss) The Popular Magazine Sep 1905 [John White]
- At the Court of the Maharaja (n.) The Popular Magazine Jan 1906, etc.
- Mirabels Island (sl) Munseys Magazine Apr 1912, etc.
- One Wonderful Night (sl) The Cavalier Feb 15 1913, etc.
- Sylvias Suitors (na) Adventure Apr 1914
- His Unknown Wife (sl) All-Story Weekly Feb 12 1916, etc.
- Number 17 (sl) The Blue Book Magazine Jun 1916, etc.
- How Lofty Came to Earth (ss) All-Story Weekly Aug 4 1917
- Heavenly Bliss & Co. (ss) The Blue Book Magazine Sep 1917
- The Stowaway (na) Short Stories Nov 1917
- Whose Money? (sl) All-Story Weekly Jan 19 1918, etc.
- Blow Hot, Blow Cold (ss) All-Story Weekly Nov 9 1918
- The Token (sl) Munseys Magazine Jan 1924, etc. [Inspector Furneaux]
Next Chronological Index Table-of-Contents