The General Fiction Magazine Index
Stories, Listed by Author
Previous Author Index Table-of-Contents
TUPPER, EDITH (Katharine) SESSIONS (1855-1927); (about) (chron.)
- * The Affair at Portage House, (sl) Argosy All-Story Weekly Mar 12, Mar 19 1921
- * Diplomacy, (vi) Short Stories Feb 1891
- * From the Top of Lookout, (ss) Smiths Magazine Jun 1915
- * Gray House, (nv) All-Story Weekly Nov 10 1917
- * The Happy Isles, (pm) The Golden Argosy Apr 7 1888
- * The House of the Dream, (nv) All-Story Weekly Dec 27 1919
- * The Jade Heart, (nv) Smiths Magazine Sep 1917
- * The Marshal, (ss) The Black Cat Sep 1914
- * Mis Alcina Kings Parlor, (ss) Chicago Inter-Ocean
- * The Senoritas Golden Roses, (ss) Short Stories Nov 1896
- * Uncle Tanls Obituary, (ss) Short Stories Sep 1894
- * Warned in a Dream, (vi) Short Stories Sep 1890
TURGENEV, IVAN (Sergeevich) (1818-1883) (chron.)
- * The Adventure of Second Lieutenant Bubnov, (ss) The Evening Standard Mar 2 1936; translated from the Russian (1842).
- * Biriouk, (ss)
- * Cabbage-Soup, (vi)
- * Companionship, (vi) Short Stories Apr 1891; from Senila of Turgenieff.; translated by Elizabeth Cavazza.
- * The Counting House, (ss)
- * The District Doctor, (ss) Lippincotts Magazine Feb 1913
- * The Dog, (ss) The Scottish Review
- * First Love, (sl); from The Torrents of Spring.
- * How the Russian Meets Death, (ex) The Scrap Book Nov 1909; translated from the Russian (Annals of a Sportsman).
- * The Kiss, (vi) The Golden Book Magazine Sep 1930; translated by Bernard Guilbert Guerney.
- * The Last Meeting, (ss) The Scrap Book Oct 1907; translated from the Russian.; translated, uncredited.
- * Mascha, (ss) Short Stories Dec 1896
- * Mou-Mou, (ss) Short Stories Mar 1907; translated from the Russian.
- * The Nymphs, (vi) 1878
- * October, (ex); from The Azure Realm.
- * Paseshcheye, (vi) The Arena, as A Visitation.
- * Pegasus, (ss) The Golden Book Magazine Aug 1928; translated by A. M. Nikolaieff & F. H. Snow.
- * The Rendezvous, (ss) Short Story Classics (Foreign), ed. William Patten, P.F. Collier 1907
- * A Rule of Life, (ms)
- * The Song of Love Triumphant, (ss) Dream Tales and Prose Poems, Macmillan 1897
- * The Sparrow, (vi) Short Stories Oct 1895
- * Turgenieffs, (vi) Short Stories Sep 1890; translated by A. Shaller.
- * The Two Doves, (vi) The Speaker
- * Two Stanzas, (ss) Dream Tales and Prose Poems, Macmillan 1897
- * A Visit, (vi) Short Stories Apr 1893; translated by J. H. Wisby.
- * A Visitation, (vi) The Arena; also as Paseshcheye.
TURNER, ETHEL (Sybil) [Mrs. H. R. Curlewis; born Ethel Mary Burwell] (1872-1958); see pseudonym Ethel Duffy Turner; (about) (chron.)
- * A Saucepan Sketch, (ss) The Windsor Magazine Dec 1895
- * School at Jimbaree, (ss) The Windsor Magazine Dec 1896
- * Widening the Horizon, (ss) The Lone Hand: The Australian Monthly Jun 1907
Next Author Index Table-of-Contents