· The Thanksgiving Theft · Guy Belleranti · vi Murderous Intent Fall 1999; “Serving a warrant on Thanksgiving is no fun—for the cops or the thieves—but sometimes the smell of roasting turkey can inspire the solution to the mystery of The Thanksgiving Theft”.
· Physician Heal Thyself · Stephen D. Rogers · vi; “The trouble, you see, is how to hide the mud on your shoes when you’ve dug your own grave.”
The date the following stories were posted has not yet been identified.
· She Scrawled M for Murder · Patricia Harrington · vi; “When does a homeless camp need a detective? When one of their own is murdered”.
· Solved Is a Six-Letter Word · Patricia Harrington · vi; “What do you do when your livelihood depends on a crossword puzzle book—and its been stolen?”.
· The Bell’s Toll · Charlotte Richards · vi; “Intrigued by an iron dinner bell hanging from a lightning-blased tree, mystery writer Charlie Hanaman’s inquiries led him to a story about the toll of the bell”.
· “Far Away” · J. R. Skelton · vi; “When your husband is working late… again… sometimes a homemade treat can solve the problem of him being so… far away”.
· One Step Ahead · J. R. Skelton · vi; “To be successful in business, and in life, one must always be a step ahead of the competition”.
· Shopping List · J. R. Skelton · vi; “When you’ve got a rat in the house, you may find you need to add a new item to your shopping list.”