The FictionMags Index
Index by Date: Page 2167
Names Index —
Gaskin, Emily (fl. 2000s-2010s) (items)
- Borrowed Light, (pm) Dreams of Decadence #10, Spring 2000
- The Woman in the Bell Mask, (ss) Glyph #3, Fall 2000
- The Green Corn Dance, (ss) Strange Horizons February 26 2001
- To Give You the World, My Soul, My Love, (ss) Ideomancer September 2002
- Psyche’s Meteorite, (pm) Star*Line November/December 2002
- Anthropic Principle, (pm) Strange Horizons November 18 2002
- Distress Signal, Io, (pm) Star*Line January/February 2003
- Planet Beautiful, (ss) Aoife’s Kiss #4, March 2003
- Subatomic Girl, (pm) Beyond Centauri January 2004
- The War Cry of O, (pm) Scared Naked Magazine June 2004
- Roche’s Rules of Planetary Engagement, (pm) Space and Time #103, Spring 2008
- Gospel of the White Dwarf, (pm) Mythic Delirium #22, 2010
Gaskin, John (fl. 2000s-2010s) (items)
- Some (More) Remarks on Ghost Stories, (sy) The Ghosts & Scholars M.R. James Newsletter #15, May 2009
- Party Talk, (ss) Strange Tales Volume III, Tartarus Press, 2009
- Wolvershiel, (ss) Dark World: Ghost Stories ed. Timothy Parker Russell, Tartarus Press, 2013
- The Memento Mori, (ss) Strange Tales Volume IV ed. Rosalie Parker, Tartarus Press, 2014
- Reality within ’Supernatural’ Tales, (ar) Wormwood #26, 2016
Gasko, Henry (fl. 1970s-2020s) (items)
- Gentle Escapism in Pretty Pastel Colours, (ar) SF Commentary #55/56, January/October 1979 [Ref. Cherry Wilder]
- Rooms of Paradise, (br) SF Commentary #55/56, January/October 1979 [Ref. Lee Harding]
- Bishop Can’t Transfigure It Out, (ar) SF Commentary #62/63/64/65/66, June 1981 [Ref. Michael Bishop]
- The Sylkies, (ss) Aurealis #106, November 2017
- The Philosopher’s Wish, (vi) Sci Phi Journal #2, 2019
- The Flight of the Brolga, (ss) DreamForge #7, December 2020
- Quantum Love, (pm) DreamForge Anvil #4, The Longing of Hope 2021
- One Small Step, (ss) DreamForge Anvil #6, Dreams Without End 2021
Gaspey, Thomas (1788-1871) (about) (items)
- A Racing Swindle, (ss) Richmond; or, Scenes in the Life of a Bow Street Runner by anon., , 1827
- The Two Saturdays, (ss) The Library of Fiction, or Family Story-Teller v2, 1837, as by The Author of “The Lollards”
- Remarkable Trials, (ar) Dublin University Magazine June 1869, uncredited.
Gass, William H(oward) (1924-2017) (about) (items)
- Mrs. Mean, (nv) Accent Winter 1958
- The Love and Sorrow of Henry Pimber, (nv) Accent Spring 1960
- The Pedersen Kid, (na) MSS Spring 1961, etc.
- Order of Insects, (ss) Minnesota Review April 1961, etc.
- In the Heart of the Heart of the Country, (nv) New American Review #1, September 1967
- From Preface to In the Heart of the Heart of the Country, (pr) 1968
- The Concept of Character in Fiction, (ar) New American Review #7, August 1969
- The Old Folks, (ss) The Kenyon Review Winter 1979
- The First Winter of My Married Life, (ex) Granta #1, Spring 1979
- The Sunday Drive, (ss) Esquire August 1984
- prose, (ms) Ice River #4, June 1989
- Sweets, (ss) Review of Contemporary Fiction Fall 1991
- Learning to Drive, (ss) The Yale Review April 1993
- Anywhere but Kansas, (in) Transgressions, Anon., University of Iowa Press, 1994
- Foreskinned, (ex) Knopf, 1995
- The Test of Time, (ss) Alaska Quarterly Review Spring/Summer 1997
- The Apocalypse Museum, (ss) Conjunctions #37, Fall 2001
- La Vie Treshorrificque, (br) Harper’s Magazine October 2004
- A Little History of Modern Music, (ss) Conjunctions #47, Fall 2006
- Emma Enters a Sentence of Elizabeth Bishop’s, (ss)
Gately, Martin (fl. 2010s) (items)
- Leviathan Creek, (ss) Agents Provocateurs ed. J.-M. & Randy Lofficier, Black Coat Press, 2011
- Wolf at the Door of Time, (ss) La Vie en Noir ed. J.-M. & Randy Lofficier, Black Coat Press, 2012
- Samdroo and the Grassman, (ss) The Worlds of Philip José Farmer: Voyages to Strange Days ed. Michael Croteau, Meteor House, 2014
- The Columbia Road Blasphemy [Harry Dickson], (ss) Harry Dickson vs. The Spider ed. Jean-Marc & Randy Lofficier, Black Coat Press, 2014
Gates, Charles (fl. 1860s) (items)
- Sing for Me Sometimes, (pm) Peterson’s Magazine November 1862
- Only Twelve Left, (pm) Harper’s New Monthly Magazine June 1864, uncredited.
- Shells on Lookout Mountain, (pm) Harper’s New Monthly Magazine October 1864, uncredited.
- The Realized Ideal, (ss) Beadle’s Monthly #4, April 1866
- The Ruined House, (pm) Harper’s New Monthly Magazine April 1866, uncredited.
- The Cider Mill, (pm) Harper’s New Monthly Magazine November 1866, uncredited.
- At the Area Gate, (pm) Harper’s New Monthly Magazine January 1867, uncredited.
- In the Smoke, (pm) Harper’s New Monthly Magazine April 1867, uncredited.
- The Pond, (pm) Harper’s New Monthly Magazine May 1867, uncredited.
- Three Ships, (pm) Harper’s New Monthly Magazine January 1868, uncredited.
- Spain, (pm) Harper’s New Monthly Magazine February 1869, uncredited.
- Brainerd’s Rock, (pm) Harper’s New Monthly Magazine March 1869, uncredited.
Gates, Clifford (fl. 1930s-1950s) (items)
- The Australians Are Here!, (ar) Chums May 1935
- Tales of Warden Strong, (ss) The Ranger #112, September 28 1935, uncredited.
- The Last Ranger [Ted Gilson], (ss) The Triumph October 9 1937, etc.
- Own a Model Railway, (ar) Chums Annual 1939, 1938
- The Case of the Murdered Caretaker [Sexton Blake], (n.) The Sexton Blake Library #735, January 1941
- Tomorrow’s Workshop, (ms) Amazing Stories February 1950
Names Index —